- Mcom Economics (MSU)
- MSc Banking & Financial Economics (NUST)
- Bcom (Hons) Economics (MSU).
- Microeconometrics, Macroeconometrics
- Financial Economics
- Monetary Economics
- Public Finance
- Health Economics
- Industrial Economics and Banking & Finance.
- “Financial Management; Case study of Gweru Entrepreneurs”, published by the International Journal of Business and Social Science 3 No. 18, 2012.
- “Micro-econometric Analysis of the Determinants of Saving Behaviour in Zimbabwe” published by the International Journal of Business and Management; 8 No. 10; 2013.
- “Causal Relationship between Government Tax Revenue and Economic Growths: A Case of Zimbabwe (1980-2012)”, published by the Journal of Economics and Sustainable Development5, No.17, 2014.
- “An Investigation on the determinants of bank failures in Zimbabwe: 2009-2012” published by the International Journal of Economics and Finance, Vol.6, No.8, 2014.
- Estimating the Money Demand Function and a Demystification of the Endogeneity-Exogeneity Nexus of Money Supply: The Case of Zimbabwe (1991-2008). British Journal of Economics, Management & Trade (BJEMT) 8 issue no. 2, 2015.
- “Micro-determinants of customer level interoperability: A feasibility study between traditional banks and Mobile Network Operators in Zimbabwe.” Journal of Developmental Entrepreneurship 20, No. 2, 2016.
- Demystification of the idiosyncratic-Systematic Credit Risk Nexus: The Case of Zimbabwean Banking Industry (2009-2013), Macroeconomic and Financial Management Institute of Eastern and Southern Africa (MEFMI) 2016
Consultancy: Pre-Budget Consultation Community Engagement: ICT purchasing Committee