- Master of Public Administration, University of Zimbabwe (2019)
- BSc Hons in Administration, University of Zimbabwe (2014)
- Public Management
- Public health management
- Public sector Accounting and Auditing
- Public sector Human Resources
- Chilunjika A, Daky Dhowoch L.O, Chilunjika S.R.T. 2020. Secession and the Political Economy of South Sudan from 2011 to 2017. International Journal of African Renaissance Studies- Multi-inter and Transdisciplinarity Vol 15 issue 2.
- Chilunjika S.R.T and Chilunjika A. 2020. Dynamics surrounding the implementation of the Primary Health Care PHC Approach in Zimbabwe’s Rural Areas: The case of Mt Darwin District from 2009-2012. International Journal of Clinical interventions and Medical Science Vol 3 issue 1.
- Chilunjika S.R.T, Mutizwa B and Chilunjika A. 2020. Unpacking the impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic in Zimbabwe’s public sector. Journal of Humanities and Social Science Vol 2 issue 3.
- Masiyakurima P, Chilunjika A and Chilunjika S.R.T. 2020. Challenged faced in the implementation of the Zimbabwe Agenda for Sustainable Socio-Economic Transformation ZIMASSET Economic Policy from 2013 to 2018. International Journal of Humanities, Management and Social Science Vol 3 issue 2.