Where Ideas Grow Wings
Established in July 2017, the Midlands State University Incubation Hub (MSU Hub) is a dynamic and progressive Incubation Hub. The Hub is passionate about creating physical and virtual platforms that support Entrepreneurs, SMEs and the community to develop sustainable business ventures.
- Minister Jorum Gumbo Tours MSU Incubation Hub and Industrial Park SiteThe Minister of State for Presidential Affairs and Monitoring Implementation of Government Programmes, Honourable Dr Jorum M. Gumbo, toured Midlands State University`s Incubation Hub and Industrial Park on the 23rd of July 2020 on a monitoring visit for the 100-day cycle priority projects. In his remarks, Dr Gumbo marvelled at the rapid growth of the […]
- Vice President Mohadi Tours MSU Incubation HubVice President Honourable Kembo Mohadi, who is also the National COVID-19 Inter-Ministerial Task Force Chairperson, visited Midlands State University on Thursday 18 June 2020 to assess efforts being made by the institution in the fight against COVID-19. MSU Vice-Chancellor, Professor Victor N Muzvidziwa briefed the Vice President on developments and projects being undertaken by the […]
- Finance and Economic Development Minister Visits MSUThe Minister of Finance and Economic Development, Professor Mthuli Ncube visited Midlands State University on Friday the 24th of April 2020 on a familiarisation tour that was aimed at assessing projects being undertaken by the institution in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Professor Ncube, who was accompanied by the chairman of the National Venture Fund […]
- MSU Joins the War Against COVID-19 through the Production of Hand Sanitiser and PPEAs the world continues to grapple with the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19) governments, corporates, institutions and individuals across the world are coming together in an effort to save the lives of infected patients and to protect those that are working on the frontline among them healthcare workers and other essential service providers. However, due […]
- Prof. Murwira Tours MSU Incubation Hub The Minister of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Professor Amon Murwira on Thursday the 17th of October 2019 toured Midlands State University’s Incubation Hub to assess the progress that has been made in the construction of the Hub’s laboratories. The construction of laboratories at the Incubation Hub comes as the Ministry of […]
Join us today
Ready to join one of the most progressive innovation hubs in the country.