Website Midlands State University
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons for the following posts:
*NB: Midlands State University is an equal opportunities employer. In the interest of promoting gender parity, female candidates are encouraged to apply.
STUDENT AFFAIRS DIVISION
DEPARTMENT OF SPORT AND RECREATION
POST: GYM ATTENDANT
GWERU CAMPUS X (1)
ZVISHAVANE CAMPUS X (1)
- 5 ‘O’ levels including English Language.
- A coaching certificate in any sports discipline.
- At least three years’ experience in one or more disciplines of sports
- Good communication skills, both written and oral.
- Clean record of service as part time or full time coach at a reputable university.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Guiding registered and prospective gym users.
- Collecting subscriptions from members.
- Ensuring health and safety of gym users.
- Compiling and managing records.
- Maintenance and repair of basic equipment.
- Liaising with all university departments with regard to gym activities.
Applicants must submit six sets of applications, certified copies of certificates, transcripts, national identification and Curriculum Vitae giving full personal particulars including full name, place and date of birth, qualifications, experience, present salary, date of availability, contact details, names and addresses of three referees addressed to:
The Deputy Registrar (Human Resource)
Midlands State University
P Bag 9055
Closing date for applications is 25 September 2019. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be communicated to.