- Doctorate (Social Work) (University of Johannesburg)
- Master of Science in Social Ecology (University of Zimbabwe)
- Bachelor of Social Work Honours
- Child-sensitive social protection [Birth registration | child advocacy | child social exclusion]
- Child protection [research on leaving care, out-of-home care (ongoing) | birth registration]
- Migration and development [South-South migration | Forced-migration, Migration dynamics – transnational families, Implications of migration for child development, gender and patriarchy | Student migration | Migration data]
- Fathering & Male involvement in Reproduction and Sexual Health
- Social Work Field Instruction
- Mabvurira , V. , Chigevenga , R. , Kambarami ,F . , Chavhi , R. and Nyoni C. (2015). Child Abuse Research in South Africa – The realities of children in prostitution in Zimbabwe: a case of Beitbridge and Plumtree border towns. Child Abuse Research in Southern Africa, 18 (2): 68-76.
- Mabvurira , V . , Chigevenga , R. , Kambarami ,F, Chavhi , R. and Nyoni C. ( 2015). Child Sensitive Social Policies .Child Prostitution and Child Trafficking in Border Towns of Beitbrige and Plumtree. Harare: WUA
- Chiedza Childcare Centre (Zimbabwe) 2010-Acceptance of Guardianship of Orphans and other Vulnerable Children in Society.
- SOS Children’s Villages: Feasibility of school Based Income Generating Activities for FSP beneficiaries in Bulawayo.2017