- BSc Intercalated Human Physiology (UZ),
- ChB (UZ)
- Implementing a screen and treat approach for asymptomatic Cryptococcal Disease in a cohort of HIV infected patients with CD4+ counts less than 100cells/mm3
Publications & Conference Presentations
- Hlupeni A. Immune mediators of Cryptococcal Disease reactivation in HIV infection.
- Hlupeni A. Two National Powerpoint Presentations at Annual Medical Research Day (ARMD 2008), ICHE, UZ, CHS (Admire, please write the titles of the 2 presentations.)
- Hlupeni A. Electrocardiographic changes in Diabetes Mellitus
- Hlupeni A. Comparison of Defecation and Urination patterns between rural and urban population.
Other Relevant Courses attended
Executive Certificate in Programme Monitoring and Evaluation, UZ, 2015
Honors and Prizes
|2008||Best undergraduate paper prize||Annual Research Medical Day 2008.
|Institute of Continuing Health Education (ICHE). UZ, CHS|
|2010||Best pathology student||Joseph Gwavava Prize
UZ Book Prize.
|2011||Best Part 4 student||UZ BOOK Prize.||UZ, CHS.|
Current Community Engagement