- PhD in Marketing (UKZN, RSA),
- MSc in Marketing (NUST, ZIM),
- BBA in Marketing (IMM, RSA),
- Grad Dip in Marketing (IMM, RSA).
- Marketing strategy;
- Consumer behaviour;
- Relationship marketing;
- Services marketing.
Publications In Peer-Reviewed Refereed Journals
- Makasi, A. and Govender, K., 2016. Validating Marketing strategy Measures for a globalized Developing Country. International Journal of Business Management Dynamics, 1(1), pp.1-11.
- Makasi, A. and Govender, K., 2015. Rethinking marketing strategy and National Policy in clothing and textiles: The case of Zimbabwe. African Journal of Business and Economic Research, 10(2&3), pp.115-141.
- Makasi, A. and Govender, K., 2015. Validating value chains in higher and tertiary education: Setting the development agenda for Africa. European Journal of Business and Social Sciences, 4(2), pp.30-43.
- Makasi, A. and Govender, K., 2015. Globalization and marketing strategy formulation – a qualitative study of the clothing and textile industry in Zimbabwe. Journal of Global Economics, Management and Business Research, 5(3), pp.152-165.
- Makasi A. and Govender K., 2015.Globalization and Sustainable Development: A conceptual Model. Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences, 6(4), pp. 341-349.
- Makasi A.; Govender K. and Madzorera N., 2014. Re-Branding and Its Effects on Consumer Perceptions: A Case Study of a Zimbabwean Bank.Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences, 5(20), pp. 2582-2588.
- Makasi A.; Govender K., and Munyoro, T., 2014.The Effects of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) on Corporate Brand Positioning.Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences, 5(20), pp.2597-2607.
- Makasi A.; Govender K. and Rukweza C., 2014. Building Brand Equity through Advertising. Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences, 5(20), pp.2613-2624.
- Makasi A.; Govender K., and Tapfuma, L., 2014. Succeeding through Disruption: Exploring the Factors Influencing the Adoption of Disruptive Technologies in the Mobile Telecommunications Industry in Zimbabwe.Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences, 5(20), pp. 2550-2558.
- Makasi, A. and Govender, K., 2014. Price as a Proxy of Quality: Achieving Something Out of Nothing through the Placebo Effect. Journal of Economics, 5(3), pp. 239-246.
- Basic Business Management Skills for SMEs- An outreach program designed to assist local SMEs with business management skills. (2011- 2012)
- Facilitator in Global Entrepreneurship Training (GET) – a comprehensive entrepreneurship training conducted by Handong Global University of South Korea. January 24th-30th 2016, Harare Institute of Technology. (Video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=my0qqOk_B38