- PhD (NMMU),SA
- MPhil (UPE)
- Grad CE (UZ)
- BA (UZ)
- CE (Morgenster)
- Curriculum implementation
- Curriculum policy
- Curriculum planning and development
- Early childhood education
- Teacher education
- Delport A and Mangwaya E (2008) Profiling teachers and learners in remote rural secondary schools in Zimbabwe. Africa Education Review Vol 5(2):221 -237
- Musingarabwi S Sodi T and Mangwaya E (2009) College students’ perceptions of factors influencing research participation. Journal of Psychology in Africa Vol 19(4): 562 – 567
- Jeko I and Mangwaya E (2011) College tutors’ perceptions of the source of bias in teaching practice assessment in Zimbabwe. The Dyke Vol 5(1):198 – 211
- Jeko I Mangwaya E and Blignaut S (2012) Obtaining informed consent in non-western contexts: Reflections on fieldwork experiences in Zimbabwe. ACTA Academica Vol 44(4):183 – 203
- Mangwaya E Jeko I and Manyumwa C (2012) Availability of print curriculum materials and its consequences for the quality of education in schools located on newly resettled farm areas in Zimbabwe. Asian Social Science Vol 9(1) 249 -256
- Mangwaya E and Ndlovu E (2013) Rural secondary school teachers’ capacity to respond to HIV/AIDS: The case of Shurugwi district in Zimbabwe. Asian Social Science Vol 9(2): 129 – 134
- Mangwaya E (2013) Transitioning from early childhood to the primary school: what the practitioners say. International Journal of Management Sciences Vol 1 (7): 228 – 231
- Mangwaya E Blignaut S and Pillay S (2013) Implementing early childhood education in a rural primary school in the Gweru district of Zimbabwe: A view from the school head. Educational Research Vol 4(5): 452 – 459.
- Mangwaya E (2013) Knowledge Skills and abilities for early childhood preservice student teachers: A focus group approach. Mediterranean Social Sciences Vol 4(4): 719 – 723.
- Ndlovu E and Mangwaya E (2013) Arguing for the development of critical thinking skills amongst learners in the Zimbabwean education system. International Journal of Management and Humanities Sciences Vol2(5) 329 – 334.
- Ndlovu E and Mangwaya E (2013) Pros and cons of teaching large classes: The Zimbabwean experience International Journal of Management and Humanities Sciences Vol 2(6): 456 – 463.
- Mangwaya E and Ndlovu E Manyumwa C(2014) The impact of private and independent colleges on the education system in Zimbabwe: The case of Gweru urban high schools. Global Journal of Interdisciplinary Sciences Vol 3 (5): 78 – 85.
- Mangwaya E and Ndlovu E (2014) Creative arts and the development of early childhood learners’ full potential: A review of literature. Global Institute for Research and Education Vol 3 (6): 35 – 37.
- Mangwaya E (2015) Challenges faced by learners and teachers in special classes in secondary schools: The case of Dzivaresekwa district of Zimbabwe. International Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences Vol7(5).
- Ndlovu E and Mangwaya E (2015) Transitioning from teacher education colleges to the real classroom: experiences of student teachers on teaching practice at primary schools in the Lower Gweru district of Zimbabwe. International Journal of Innovation Research and Development. Vol 4(1).
- Mangwaya E (2015) Implementation of the basic education programme (BEAM) in the Zaka north district of Masvingo province in Zimbabwe. International Journal of Social Sciences. Vol 2(12).
- Mangwaya E and Ndlovu E (2015) Impact of O Level examination localization on assessment standards and credibility: A study of five high schools in the Kwekwe district of Zimbabwe. International Journal of Social Sciences and the Arts Vol 12(9).