- Bachelor of Social Sciences Social Work (University of Fort Hare)
- Master of Social Work (University of Zimbabwe)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) (University of the Witwatersrand)
- Clinical social work
- Psychosocial support for vulnerable groups
- Palliative care & Bereavement
- Mental health and well being
- Groupwork & Community work
- Social development
Counselling, Groupwork, Training, Facilitation, Research.
- Muridzo, N. G., Chikadzi, V, Mafa, I. & Chinyenze, P. (2018). Parental circumstances leading to child sexual abuse in Zimbabwe. Journal of Social Development in Africa 33 (2).
- Muchinako, G.A., Mabvurira, V., & Chinyenze, P. (2013). Mental illness and the Shona People. International Journal of Advanced Research in Management and Social Sciences 2 (3).
- Vast experience in working with caregivers, sexually abused children, orphaned and other vulnerable children, terminally ill patients and bereaved clients.
- Presentation on Communicating with the Bereaved 12 February 2019. Pastors Retreat Murehwa- UMP District of The United Methodist Church.
- Presentation on Stress & Anger Management, ZWAC United Methodist Youth Train of the Trainers Program 23 February 2019.
Previous Leadership position & Selected Conference attended
- Programme Coordinator, Social work Dept. Women’s University in Africa.
- Regional Psychosocial Support Forum 4-6 September 2017 Arusha Tanzania.