- 1978: BA (Hons) in Geography, Southlands College, University of London, UK.
- 1979: Postgraduate Certificate in Education, University of London, UK.
- 1979: Diploma in the Teaching of English as a Second Language, RIH E, London, UK.
- 1997: M A in Geography, University of London, University College, London, UK.
- 2011: PhD in Geography, Midlands State University
- The Urban built Environment: Conservation and Management
- Natural Resources and Management
- The Impact of Housing Provision Policy on Housing Problems in Gweru before and After Independence. The Dyke, Vol 1 No. 1 pp 107-115
- The Problem of Housing Affordability, and its Economic and Social Effects on the City of Gweru, Zimbabwe. EASSRR, Vol.xx1 No2, June 2005, pp39-52.
- Assessment of Urban Governance in Zimbabwe. Case of the City of Gweru. EASSRR, Vol. xx111 N0.1, January, 2007 pp 107-128.
- Effective and Successful Teaching for Geography and Environmental Studies Teachers. The Dyke, Vol 6 No. 4. 2012 pp 46-62.
- The Relative Decline of Interest in Regional Geography As A Geographical Study Methodology Compared With Alternative Methods. The Dyke, Vol 7 2013 pp 14-25.
- August 1993- July 2003: Gweru City Council- Ward Four Councilor
- During that period became Chairman of Audit Committee, Chairman of Finance Committee, Chairman of Environmental Committee, Chairman of Housing Committee and Deputy Mayor and Acting Mayor.
- August 1994 to Date 2010: Jairos Jiri Association: Life Member.
- 1984-2008: Treasurer Methodist Church in Zimbabwe: Gweru and Holy Trinity Circuits.