- Bachelor of Social Work (University of Fort Hare)
- Master of Arts in Social Development (University of the Witwatersrand)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) (University of the Witwatersrand)
- Poverty Reduction Initiatives
- Social policy
- Social entrepreneurship
- Social Development
- Child protection
- Social protection
- Sustainable livelihoods
- Offender Rehabilitation and Reintegration
- Rural Development.
Training and Development, Facilitation, Research, Monitoring and Evaluation; Proposal Writing; Programme Design and Management, coaching and mentoring, Counselling.
- Chikadzi, V. (2014). A case for definition: Key features guiding the conception of social enterprise in South Africa. MJSS Vol 5, No 11, 2014.
- Chikadzi, V. (2013). Board of Directors as a critical factor in the success of social enterprises. Journal of Positive Community Practices, Nr. 2/2013, 11-21.
- Chikadzi, V and Mafetsa, S. Facilitating integrated service delivery via networking forums: lessons from a case study. Social Work/Maatskaplike Werk, 2013:49 (4).
- Chikadzi, V and Lusenga, T. Stokvels as livelihood strategy for women living urban townships: Lessons from South Africa. The Social Work Practitioner-Researcher, Vol. 25 (3), 2013.
- Chikadzi, V. and Pretorius, E. Unhelpful help: Probing social work’s response to mass poverty in South Africa. Social Work/Maatskaplike Werk, 2011:47(3).
- Igbanoi, L and Chikadzi, V. Rethinking participatory development: A case for communicative ethics. MJSS Vol 5, No 11, 2014.
- Chikadzi, V. and Pretorius, E. Community participation in income generating projects: An evaluative study. The Social Work Practitioner-Researcher, Vol. 23 (1), 2011.
- Chikadzi, V and Mawononga, S. The U-process as a ‘social technology’ for community development interventions: Lessons from a case study of orphans and vulnerable in the Midvaal region of South Africa. The Social Work Practitioner-Researcher, Vol. 23 (3), 2011.
- Chikadzi, V. and Munatswa, E (2014). Contributions and limitations of food gardening as a sustainable livelihood strategy: Insights from a case study. MJSS Vol 5 no (4) 2014).
- Huni, V and Chikadzi, V. (2014) The Novice Voyage: Challenges experienced by social workers in their first year of full employment. MJSS Vol 5, No (11).
- Pretorious, E and Chikadzi, V. (2014) Challenges Experienced with the Implementation of Income-Generating Projects as a Sustainable Livelihood Strategy: A Case Study from South Africa. Indian Journal of Social Work, Vol 75 issue (1)
- Chikadzi, V. and Chanakira, P. Challenges facing ex-offenders when reintegrating into mainstream society in Gauteng, South Africa. Social Work/Maatskaplike Werk, 2017:53 (2).
- Chibonore, W. and Chikadzi, V. Enablers and barriers faced by social workers in undertaking advocacy work within the child welfare sector in South Africa. Southern African Journal of Social Work and Social Development, Volume 29 Number 2, Jul 2017, p. 1 – 19.
- Chikadzi, V and Warria Social enterprise as ‘Communized Capitalism’: Towards a collectivist, redistributive and egalitarian economic growth model for developing countries. Journal of Social Development in Africa, Vol 33, No 1. 2018.
- Muridzo, N.G., Chikadzi, V. & Kaseke, E. Challenges encountered by children with disabilities accessing Child Sexual Abuse Interventions in Zimbabwe. Journal of Social Work and Human Rights. (2018) Vol (3): 191-201 https://doi.org/10.1007/s41134-018-0068-1
- Warria, A. and Chikadzi, V. Socio-legal assistance to transnational child victims of trafficking in South Africa. CARSA. 19 (1) 2018.
- Muridzo, N. G., Chikadzi, V and Kaseke, E. (2018). Challenges faced by Professionals working in Child Sexual Abuse Multi sectorial forums: A Case of the Victim Friendly System Zimbabwe. Social Work Maatskaplike Werk, 55 (4), 452- 468. doi. http://dx.doi.org/10.15270/54-4.672.