DipEd (UZ), BSc Music and Musicology (MSU), BASHMCS, (ZOU) MMus (Rhodes)
Music Business, Popular Music, Ethnomusicology, Popular Culture,
1. “Diffusionism” and its Effects on Traditional Music (A case study of Contemporary Traditional Music by Victor Kunonga).
2. Music Performance in Retrospect: Memories of New Brighton Female Vocalists’ Apartheid Experiences.
3. The challenges facing the music industry in Zimbabwe: a case of the National Arts Council of Zimbabwe.
4. The impact of the “decade of crisis” on the careers of secular urban musicians in Zimbabwe.
5. The promotion of popular music in the major cities of Zimbabwe: a contested terrain by musicians and promoters.