- Master of Laws in International Criminal Justice (LLM-ICJ) (Open University of Tanzania).
- Bachelor of Laws Honours (L.L.B.S) (University Of Zimbabwe).
- Conveyancing (University Of Zimbabwe).
- Notarial Practice (University Of Zimbabwe).
- Brian Dube, ‘Trials of high ranking officials of States: Whether immunity is an exception to international criminal accountability in the 21st century?’ In International Journal of Politics and Good Governance (IJOPAGG) ISSN 0976 – 1195, Volume 5, No. 5.2 Quarter II 2014.
- Brian Dube, ‘Roman-Dutch and English Common Law: The indispensable Law in Zimbabwe’ In Afro Asian Journal of Social Sciences (AAJSS). ISSN 2229-5313, Volume V, Issue 4, Quarter IV 2014.
- Brian Dube, ‘Understanding the content of crimes against humanity: Tracing its historical evolution from the Nuremberg Charter to the Rome Statute’ In African Journal of Political Science and International Relations (AJPSIR). ISSN 1996-0832, Volume 9(5), pp 181-189 2015.
- Brian Dube, ‘Demystifying the ICC: Understanding the Procedures, Standards, Processes and Principles applicable in the ICC’ In Global Journal of Social Science Interdisciplinary (GJSS-I). Online ISSN 2249-460X and Print ISSN 0975-587X, Volume15, Issue 6, Version 1.0 Year 2015.
- Brian Dube & Peter Makaye, ‘How ZANU PF “WON” the 2013 Harmonised Elections in Zimbabwe’ in International Journal of Humanities and Social Science Invention (IJHSSI) ISSN (Online): 2319 – 7722, ISSN (Print): 2319 – 7714 Volume 2 Issue 10, October 2013, pp. 33-39.
- Brian Dube, Proceed Manatsa & Cowen Dziva, ‘Failed state discourse under International Law: The place, attributes and implications’ in International Journal of Politics and Good Governance (IJOPAGG), ISSN: 0976 –1195, Volume 4, No. 4.4 Quarter IV 2013).
- Brian Dube & Cowen Dziva, ‘The Appointment of 2013 Cabinet Ministers in Zimbabwe: A Lost Opportunity for Gender Parity in Decision Making positions’ in International Journal of Politics and Good Governance (IJOPAGG) ISSN: 0976 – 1195, Volume 5, No. 5.1 Quarter I 2014.
- Peter Makaye &Brian Dube, ‘Zimbabwe: the challenges of Democracy from below, 1980 to 2013’ in the International Journal of Political Science and Development (IJPSD). (Online) ISSN 2360-784X, Volume 2, Issue 10. November 2014.
- Cowen Dziva & Brian Dube, ‘Promoting and protection of minority rights using the UN Declaration for minorities in Zimbabwe’ in the Issue 4 of 2014 International Journal for Minority and Group Rights (IJMGR). (Print) ISSN: 1385-4879, Volume 21 (2014) 395-413 NIJHOFF.
- Cowen Dziva, Proceed Manatsa & Brian Dube, ‘A Critique of the 2008 Government of National Unity and Human Rights Protection in Zimbabwe’ in International Journal of Humanities and Social Science Invention (IJHSSI) ISSN (Online): 2319 – 7722, ISSN (Print): 2319 – 7714 Volume 2 Issue 8, August 2013, pp.83-92.
- Cowen Dziva, Brian Dube & Makaye Peter, ‘No Easy Walk Through Primary Elections for Rural Women in Zimbabwe’ in Journal for Social Sciences and Humanities (IOSR-JHSS) (Online) ISSN: 2279-0837, (Print) ISSN: 2279-0845 Volume 13, Issue 6 (Jul. – Aug. 2013), pp 50-57.