- B.A. Social Sciences (Geography and Political Science ),
- M.A. Geography (Geomorphology and Hydrology),
- Postgraduate studies..geomorphology and Hydrology, Diploma; Ecosystems Management
Wetland management; mountain ecosystems; forests and people; fluvial systems and socio-economic needs
- Deforestation in Zimbabwe; Research seminar series MSU (2004)
- Gender and the Environment; Research seminar series MSU (2006)
- Importance of community participation in sustainable utilisation of wetlands In Zimbabwe: A case of Chebvute in Zvishavane; Zimbabwe.