- Bachelor of Social Work Honours (University of Zimbabwe)
- Master of Science in Clinical Social Work ( Midlands State University)
- Mental Health
- Forensic social work in Mental Health
- Developmental approach in clinical social work
- Industrial Social Work
- Substance Abuse
- Spirituality and Religion in Social Work
- Social justice and Human Rights
- National youth work programming and consultancy with the Methodist Church in Zimbabwe.
- Forensic social work assessments and advocacy for mental health patients.
- Participating in the national taskforce for Substance Abuse Treatment Guidelines and Regulations for Zimbabwe.
Previous Leadership position and Selected Conference attended
- Clinical Social Workers Education Committee Secretariat: Allied Health Practitioners Council in Zimbabwe.
- World Council of Churches Eco-School on Water, Food, Health and Climate Justice. Blantyre, Malawi.