- Master of Science in Tourism & Hospitality Management : University of Zimbabwe
- Bachelor of Arts General : University of Zimbabwe
- Graduate Certificate in Education : University of Zimbabwe
- Bachelor of Arts Honours in Geography : University of Zimbabwe
- Green tourism, Tourism entrepreneurship, Cultural tourism, Events, Tourism human resource issues and Tourism and Wildlife conservation.
- Book Chapter published by Channel View Publications in January 2016. Book Title-Cultural Tourism in Southern Africa. Chapter title: Reflections on International Carnivals as a Destination Recovery Strategy: The Case of Zimbabwe. ISBN 978-1-84541-552-5
- The Tangible Economic benefits of the 20th Session of the United Nations World Tourism Organisation General Assembly to Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe-African Journal of Hospitality, Tourism and Leisure 3 (1) (2014) ISSN: 2223814X Copyright: ©2014 AJHTL Open Access Online @ http//: www.ajhtl.com
- Tour Guiding in Zimbabwe: Key Issues and Challenges-Tourism Management Perspectives, 2012
- A policy analysis of the buying practices among grocery retailers in Zimbabwe-Dyke Volume 6 no. 3.
- Leisure Travel Patterns of Zimbabwe’s Urban Population and their Predictors-Tourism Analysis-An Inter-disciplinary Journal, 2012.
- Published Textbook-‘A’ Level Geography, Hydrology, Climatology and Human Geography practicals, Booklove Publishers in 2009. (157 pages).
- Produced the following modules for the Catholic University of Mozambique. (July 2007-May 2009).
- Applied Research in Tourism and Hospitality Management(167pages).
- Tourism in Developing Countries (215 pages).
- Sustainable Tourism Development (178 pages).
- Textbooks awaiting publication entitled;
- “Tourism in Zimbabwe”
- “Research methods handbook for tourism and hospitality Management students”
- Presented a paper on “An analysis of the trophy hunting processes and procedures in Zimbabwe. Paper presented at the Second International Conference on Tourism and Hospitality Management. 16-18 November 2015
- Congress Presentation at the Zimbabwe Council for Tourism 2014-“Human Resource Audit for the Tourism and Hospitality Industry in Zimbabwe. Presented at Cresta Lodge Harare-21-22 October 2014.
- International Conference Presentation-The development and marketing of tourism products in protected areas; a case study of the Stanley and Livingstone private game park. Paper co-presented at the 1st Pan African Conference on “The future of Tourism in Africa’s National Parks October 2012-Arusha, Tanzania.
- International Congress Presentation-“Rural Tourism Development in Africa” at the Africa Travel Association (ATA) World Congress held at Victoria Falls from the 18th to the 22nd of May 2012.
- Paper Presented “Increasing Returns from other Aspects of your Hotel Development” Paper Presented at Hospitality Association of Zimbabwe Congress-2010.
- Paper presented “New Exciting Dimensions to Stimulating Tourism Demand in the Midlands Province”, Midlands SU workshop, Fairmile Motel October 2009.
- Presented a paper on “Human Resource and Training Needs for the Tourism and Hospitality Industry in Mozambique”, paper presented at a one day workshop at the Catholic University of Mozambique, Pemba in February 2008
- Member of the University Research Board-2009 to 2012
- Member of the Faculty Research Board Committee-2010 to date
- Training of kitchen staff for high schools in the country (Fletcher High School and Guinea Fowl High Schools trained to date)
- Developing a strategic plan for the Fambidzanai Permaculture Centre in Harare. The ultimate goal is to develop an eco-tourism and community engagement model for Zimbabwe.