- MSc Rural & Urban Planning – University of Zimbabwe
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Rural & Urban Planning – University of Zimbabwe
- BSc Politics & Administration –University of Zimbabwe
- Rural Development policy and planning
- Local Government Management and Development
- Rural Micro-Credit Markets
- Agriculture and Rural Development
- Off Farm Activities and Rural industrialization
- Faculty Representative – Staff Development Committee
- Departmental Quality Control committee member
- Departmental Work Related Learning committee member
- Resource Person: Centre for Conflict Management and Transformation in Zimbabwe
- Chabhongora, C.K., Hahlani, C.D. and Chigora, P (2010). An Analysis of the Impact of the Fast Track Land Reform Programme on Disaster Management in Zimbabwe: A Case of Vungu Rural District (2000-2009).Journal of Sustainable Development in Africa, Volume 12, No.2.
- Hahlani, C.D. (2010). Book Review of De Vissser, J. et al (eds). Local government reform in Zimbabwe: A policy dialogue, Community Law Centre, University of Western Cape, South Africa, 151 pages
- Hahlani, C.D. (2011). Policy Planning and Peasantry Transformation in Zimbabwe. Journal of Social Science Review, Volume 1, No. 1
- Hahlani, C.D. (2012). Bottlenecks To Integrated Rural Development Planning in Zimbabwe: A Focus on the Midlands Province. The Dyke, Volume 6(2) pp.131-153
- Garwe, J & Hahlani, C.D.(2014). Operational Challenges to Smallholder Dairy Farming: The Case of Mayfield Dairy Settlement Scheme in Chipinge District of Zimbabwe, Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Hahlani, C.D. (2014). Micro-Finance Support for the Rural Non-Farm Sector in Zimbabwe. BOOK CHAPTER In Matunhu, J et al (eds)(2014) Development Issues in Zimbabwe, Gweru: Book Love Publishers.
- Hahlani, C.D. & Kahlamba, B. M. (2015). Balancing Risks and Survival: A Study of Female Sex Workers as a Livelihood Pathway in Zimbabwe’s Mkoba High Density Surburb of Gweru.
- Hahlani, C.D. & Garwi, J. (2016). The Impact of Small Scale Dairy Farming on Rural Livelihoods: The Case of Mayfield Dairy Settlement Scheme in Chipinge District of Zimbabwe. The Dyke, Vol. 9 (2) pp. 53-66