- M.Com: Economics;
- MBA; B.Ed Economics (MSU)
- Dip.Ed (UZ)
- Health Economics; Economic Growth
- Mhere F “Economic Growth and Life Expectancy in Zimbabwe (1980-2010)” Journal ofInternational Business and Economics, Vol. 13, Number 2, 2013 p. 49-68
- Mhere F, Chipunza T and Masunda S “Investigating the Relationship Between Education and Economic Growth in Zimbabwe (1980-2003)” Journal ofInternational Business and Economics, Vol. 13, Number 1, 2013 page 83-88
- Mhere F “Health insurance determinants in Zimbabwe: Case of Gweru Urban” Journal of Applied Business and Economics volume 14(2), 2013 Page 62 – 79
- Manjengwa O, Maruzani N and Mhere F “The electronic media as a technological marketing tool for thesubordination of women”. School of Economics & Finance, University of KwaZulu-Natal. Discussion Paper No 110, 2011.
- Khamasi W J, Longman C and VanHaegendoren M (ed) (2013) Gender, Sexuality and the Media: A Question of Accountability. Maruzani N, Manjengwa O, and Mhere F “The electronic media as a technological marketing tool for thesubordination of women in Zimbabwe. The Case of Adverts on ZTV and SABC 1, 2 and 3”. Moi University Press, Moi University, Eldoret.
- Mhere F, Matindike S and Mugwati M “Revenue-Spend or Spend-Revenue Hypothesis. The Zimbabwean Experience”. Journal of International Finance and Economics’
- Matindike S and Mhere F “Stock Markets and Economic Activity in Zimbabwe” Journal of International Finance and Economics Nkala D, Mugwati M, Mudzurandende F, Mazhindu K and Mhere F “Marketing: A New Strategy for State Universities in Zimbabwe”. Journal of Marketing Development and Competitiveness, Vol. 8 (2) 2014
- Parliamentary portfolio Committee on Agriculture, Mechanisation and Irrigation Development: Post Budget Analysis (2014 Budget)
- Parliamentary portfolio Committee on Lands and Rural Resettlement: Post Budget Analysis (2014 Budget)
- Parliamentary portfolio Committee on Women Affairs, Gender and Community Development: Post Budget Analysis (2014 Budget)
- Deloitte Accredited Trainer, Deloitte Tip-Offs Anonymous Standard Presentation