- Bachelor of Science (BSc) (University of Lesotho)
- Master of Science in Agro meteorology (University of Zimbabwe)
- Initial Weather forecasting certificate (IFC) (Shinfield College, UK)
- Advanced weather forecasting certificate (AFC) (Shinfield College, UK)
Climate and Climate change related issues, Weather forecasting, Crop weather relationships and Indigenous weather forecasting
- Indigenous Weather Forecasting Systems : A case Study of the Abiotic Weather Forecasting Indicators for Wards 12 and 13 , Mberengwa District Zimbabwe.
- Indigenous Weather Forecasting Systems : A case Study of the biotic Weather Forecasting Indicators for Wards 12 and 13 In Mberengwa District Zimbabwe
- A Comparative Analysis of Perceptions Levels of Accuracy for Indigenous Weather Forecasts and Meteorological Forecasts: The case Study of Wards 12 and 13, Mberengwa District, Zimbabwe.
- Degree-Days as a Tool in Decision Making and Crop Monitoring.
- Drought Coping Strategies And Their Effectiveness: The Case Of ward 12, Mberengwa District, Zimbabwe.
- The Relationship Between Drought And EL Nino Phases In Zimbabwe.