Professional and Academic Qualifications:
- PhD Candidate In area of corporate
- Master of Commerce in Strategic Management and Corporate Governance (2006-2007) MIDLANDS STATE UNIVERSITY
- Bachelor of Commerce in Business Management (2003-2005)MIDLANDS STATE UNIVERSITY
- Post grad Diploma in Tertiary education (2015) MIDLANDS STATE UNIVERSITY
- Chartered Institute of Secretaries and Administrators (CIS) – Part A
Published Books and Articles:
- Mhonde C, Sikomwe S, Nyamwanza T,(2011) Evaluation of Pricing Strategies use by Informal Retail Traders in Gweru CBD Area: The Dyke Vol 5 Issue 1 , 2011, ISSN 1815-9036 page 144-211.
- Sikomwe S,Mhonde C, Mbetu C, etal(2012) Critical Perspectives on Succession Planning in The Commuter Transport in Zimbabwe. journal of business and social science Vol 3 No 5 March 2012,ISSN 2219-1933
- Mapetere D, Mavhiki S, Nyamwanza T, Sikomwe s,Mhonde C, (2012) Strategic Role of Leadership in Strategy Implimentation in Zimbabwe’ State owned Enterprises. . International journal of business and social science Vol 3 No 16 August 2012
- Sikomwe S, Mugwati M, Mudzurandende F, Ndlovu P, (2013) Gender Mainstreaming in Organisation: A review of Woman Empowerment Initiatives In Zimbabwe.A case Of Midlands State University. “Gender Practices and Challenges: A Call for Accountabilty” Moi University Press. ISBN 9966-854-89-4
- Sikomwe, S etal (2014),Analyzing Business Failure in Relation to the Life Cycle of the Business and the Economic Cycle: A Study of Entrepreneurial Ventures in Hwange ( Zimbabwe) European Journal of Business and Management www.iiste.org ISSN 2222-1905 (Paper) ISSN 2222-2839 (Online) Vol.6, No.7, 2014
- Sikomwe, S etal (2014), An Evaluation of the Accuracy of Aggregate Performance Indicators Used in the Measurement of the Performance of Zimbabwe’s Manufacturing Sector. Developing Country Studies www.iiste.org ISSN 2224-607X (Paper) ISSN 2225-0565 (Online) Vol.4, No.5, 2014
- Sikomwe, S etal (2014), Measuring the Relationship between Board Composition; the Proportion of Non-Executive Directors on Board, Board Size and CEO Duality, and Performance. A Case of Zimbabwe Stock Exchange Listed Banking and Financial Firms European Journal of Business and Management www.iiste.org ISSN 2222-1905 (Paper) ISSN 2222-2839 (Online) Vol.6, No.7, 2014
- Sikomwe S ,Prof Mararike G, Mhonderwa B,Mnaba M and others (2011) Business ethics and Corporate Governance in Zimbabwe. Mount camel Institute Press in association with Eagle Press (SA) November 2011 : 220 pages
- An Evaluation of The Impact of Mergers and Takeovers on Share prices in Zimbabwean banking Sector (2004-2010) International journal of Business and Social Science.
- Gender Mainstreaming in Organisation: A review of Woman Empowerment Initiatives In Zimbabwe.A case Of Midlands State University. Moi University
- Strategic Role of leadership in strategy implementation in Zimbabwes SOEs in International journal of Business and Social Science
Conference Paper presentations:
• 29 April 2011 at a secretary’s workshop at the invitation by ZNCC on the following areas : Identifying time wasters
: managing the diary
• 12 August 2011 Presented at Mount camel Institute in collaboration with Chinhoyi University of technology on the topic : Business ethics Dynamics in FOBs.
• 24 November 2011 was a resource person at Midlands Christian School to enterprise students class on how to start a business and the legal issues in business in Zimbabwe
• January 2012 Gender conference Moi University Kenya. Gender Mainstreaming in Organisation: A review of Woman Empowerment Initiatives In Zimbabwe.A case Of Midlands State University.
• September 2012 ,Zimbabwe international Expo at University of Zimbabwe. Corporate Governance in a constrained Economy