- Bachelor of Science Hons degree in Agronomy from Midlands State University, Zimbabwe
- MSc Plant Sciences, Specialisation Crop Science from Wageningen University, the Netherlands
- Plant physiology,
- Stress physiology,
- Plant nutrition and Plant – microbe interactions
- Effects of foliar fertilizers containing magnesium, copper and zinc on yield and quality of mature tea. Manenji BT, Chandiposha M, Mashingaidze A. (2015). Scholars Journal of Agriculture and Veterinary Sciences; 2 (3B) 256-261.
- Challenges and constraints to Agricultural mechanization in Zimbabwe: A Dealers’ and Manufacturers’ perspective. Sammie B, Chitata T, Manenji BT, Ndau B, Chivizhe JB. (2015). International Journal of Agriculture Innovations and Research. Vol 4.Issue 2
- Evaluating the effects of chemical ripening with Fluazifop-p-butyl on sugarcane (Saccharum officinarum) yield and sugar content. Muhwiridza M, Manenji BT, Madanzi T, Mahohoma W. (2016). International Journal of Plant and Soil Science 9(6): 1-8.article number IJPSS.20596
- Effect of Paclobutrazol application time and variety on growth, yield and quality of potato (Solanum tuberosum L.). Mabvongwe O, Manenji BT, Gwazane M, Chandiposha M. (2016) Advances in Agriculture. Hindawi Publishing Corporation. Volume 2016. Article IOD 1585463
- Effects of Tianda 2116 plant growth regulator on growth and yield of winter wheat (Triticum aestivum L). Manenji BT, Mushipe H, Chagonda I, Mabarani MT, Chandiposha M. (2016). American Journal of Plant Sciences ID: 2602137.
- Evaluation of different botanicals for the control of coffee leaf rust (Hemileia vastatrix Berkely and Broome). Mudyiwa RM, Mwatsiya N, Manenji BT, Chidoko P, Mahoya C. (2017) International Journal of Plant and Soil Science. 14(6):1-8. Article no.IJPSS. 28252. ISSN: 2320-7035
- Antifungal effects of botanical leaf extracts of Lantana camara, Moringa oleifera and Tagetes minuta on Rhizopus stolonifer invitro. BT Manenji, RM Mudyiwa, J Midzi, A Tsodzo (2017). Journal of Agriculture and Ecology Research International. 11(2): 1-8. ISSN: 2394-1073