- Certificate (GTC)
- Certificate Managing Nutrition and Health in Adverse Conditions (UNISA) Bed. Home Economics (UZ) MSc. Family and Consumer Sciences (Solusi)
- Nutrition and HIV and Food related issues
- Food safety
- Product development
- Food Security, Maternal and Child nutrition.
- Serere J.H. , Zengeni P., Usai T., Chinofunga D.,Nyamunda B.C. Adequacy of nutritional levels of local orphanage (Homes Gweru Zimbabwe). International Journal of Scientific Engineering and Research. Volume 1 Issue 1, September 2013
- Serere J.H., Nyamunda B.C., Mutonodza B. Development of high protein content homemade bread by nutritional yeast fortification for disadvantaged communities. International Journal of Nutrition and food Sciences. May 2014
- Serere J.H., Nemapare Patience. Development of Moringa Olefeira enriched muffins. International Journal of Nutrition and Food Sciences. March 2015. Development of Fermented corn and rapoko blend instant porridge (pending)
Workshops /Conferences attended:
- The tenth Home Economics anniversary conference at the University of Botswana (2006).
- Moving Zimbabwe forward workshop for enumerators ( 2009)
- Scaling up Nutrition workshops Midlands Zimbabwe 2014 and 2015