Mrs Ngceboyakwethu P. Zinyama
Department: Chemical SciencesShare Profile Search on Google Scholar
- MSc in Materials Chemistry (MSU, Zimbabwe)
- BSc in Chemical Technology (MSU, Zimbabwe)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Tertiary Education (MSU, Zimbabwe)
- Computational Chemistry,
- Modelling of Breast Cancer drugs,
- Materials Chemistry
List of Publications
- Megnolia Chaduka, Upenyu Guyo, Ngceboyakwethu P Zinyama, Piwai Tshuma and Leah Matsinha (2020). Modeling and Optimization of Lead (II) Adsorption by a Novel Peanut Hull-g-Methyl Methacrylate Biopolymer Using Response Surface methodology (RSM), Analytical Letters, 53 (8),1294-1311.
- Megnolia Chaduka, Upenyu Guyo and Ngceboyakwethu P Zinyama (2019). Effect of aluminium triflate on Cd(II) recovery by peanut hull-g-methyl methacrylate: optimisation and modelling using a response surface methodology, International Journal of Environmental Analytical Chemistry. https://doi.org/10.1080/03067319.2019.1679803
- Sithulisiwe Ngwenya, Upenyu Guyo, Ngceboyakwethu P Zinyama, Fidelis Chigondo, Benias C Nyamunda and Netai Muchanyereyi (2019). Response surface methodology for optimization of Cd (II) adsorption from waste waters by fabricated tartaric acid-maize tassel magnetic hybrid sorbent, Biointerface research in applied chemistry, 9(4), 3996-4005.
- Edith Sebata, Benias Nyamunda, Ngceboyakwethu P Zinyama, Upenyu Guyo and Mambo Moyo (2014). Removal of aqueous natural organic pollutants using mixed mining solid wastes : coal fly ash and iron sludge, International Journal of Scientific Research in Environmental Science, 2(6), 220–227.
- Menala Kalumpha, Upenyu Guyo, Ngceboyakwethu P Zinyama, Felistus Muhle Vakira and Benias C Nyamunda (2020). Adsorptive potential of Zea Mays tassel activated carbon towards the removal of metformin hydrochloride from pharmaceutical effluent, International Journal of Phytoremediation, 22(2), 148-15
- Shadrech Mandina, Marko Chigondo, Piwai Shoko, Ngceboyakwethu P Zinyama, Vitalis Chitsa, Maria N Muzondo, Damascus Masawi, Tafadzwa W Murinzi and Mambo Moyo (2014). Sorption of phenol from aqueous solution using chicken feathers, Midlands State University Journal of Science, Agriculture and Technology, 5(1), 5-22.
- Mambo Moyo, Upenyu Guyo, Grace Mawenyiyo, Ngceboyakwethu P Zinyama and Benias C Nyamunda (2015). Marula seed husk (Sclerocarya birrea) biomass as a low cost biosorbent for removal of Pb(II) and Cu(II) from aqueous solution, Journal of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry, 27, 126–132.
- Upenyu Guyo, Ngceboyakwethu P Zinyama & Edith Sebata (2013). Utilization of low cost adipose tissue waste as a source of stearic acid for use in rubber activation, Engineering Science and Technology: An International Journal, 3(1), 94–100.
Membership to professional bodies
- Zimbabwe Chemical Society (ZCS)
Suggest a correction
If you'd like to suggest a correction for this profile and you are the owner use the edit button button below. For corrections to another person's profile contact the Webmaster on the email firstname.lastname@example.org or call ext 2132Edit Profile