- Master of Social Work (University of Zimbabwe)
- Bachelor of Social Work (Honours) (University of Zimbabwe)
- Diploma in Personnel Management (IPMZ)
- Diploma in Monitoring and Evaluation (TDI)
- Diploma in Non-Governmental Organization Management (TDI)
- Child Protection and Family Services
- Human Rights and Disability
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Refugees and Internally displaced persons.
- Food security and Social Policy
- Social Work Fields of Practice
Training, monitoring and evaluation, project design and implementation
- Mabvurira , V. , Chigevenga , R. , Kambarami ,F . , Chavhi , R. and Nyoni C. (2015). Child Abuse Research in South Africa – The realities of children in prostitution in Zimbabwe: a case of Beitbridge and Plumtree border towns. Child Abuse Research in Southern Africa, 18 (2): 68-76.
- Mabvurira , V . , Chigevenga , R. , Kambarami ,F, Chavhi , R. and Nyoni C. ( 2015). Child Sensitive Social Policies .Child Prostitution and Child Trafficking in Border Towns of Beitbrige and Plumtree. Harare: WUA
- Chiedza Childcare Centre (Zimbabwe) 2010-Acceptance of Guardianship of Orphans and other Vulnerable Children in Society.
- SOS Children’s Villages: Feasibility of school Based Income Generating Activities for FSP beneficiaries in Bulawayo.2017