- MSc Plant Sciences (Greenhouse Horticulture (Wageningen University, the Netherlands);
- Post Graduate Diploma in Tertiary Education (MSU)
- BSc (Hons) Horticulture, (MSU, Zim);
- PhD Student (University of Sunshine Coast, Australia)
- Postharvest Physiology and Technology
- Postharvest quality and Processing
- Evaluating the effects of non-soil media on emergence and growth of potato (Solunum tuberosum). International Journal of Biosciences | IJB |. ISSN: 2220-6655 (Print), 2222-5234 (Online) http://www.innspub.net Vol. 7, No. 3, p. 24-30, 2015.
- Evaluation of Coal Rubble and Pine Bark Media Mixture on Germination and Growth of Tomato (Solanum lycopersicon) Seedlings. International Journal of Current Research in Biosciences and Plant Biology, 2(8):1-6 .
- Evaluation of hybrid indeterminate tomato (Solanum lycopersicum L.) varieties for commercial greenhouse production. Annals of Biological Research, 6 (6):65-68.
- Effects of Hydration Time on Quality of Pretty Woman Roses. International Journal of Current Research in Biosciences and Plant Biology, 2(7): 129-134.
- Evaluation of Biox 5000 (chlorine dioxide) and HTH (calcium hypochlorite) on the quality and vase life of Rosa hybrida L. cv. Frisco. Annals of Biological Research, 5 (10):29-34. (http://scholarsresearchlibrary.com/archive.html)
- Yield and fruit quality of okra (Abelmoschus esculentus L. Moench) in response to plant density. International Journal of Biosciences | IJB | ISSN: 2220-6655, Vol. 5, No. 1, p. 449-454, http://www.innspub.net
- Effects of different pulse solutions on vase life and quality of roses (Rosa hybrid L.). International Journal of Agronomy and Agricultural Research (IJAAR). Vol. 3, No. 5, p.