Ms Tafadzwa W Murinzi
Department: Chemical SciencesShare Profile Search on Google Scholar
- MSc Materials Chemistry (MSU)
- BSc Chemical Technology (MSU)
- Catalysis using Metal organic frameworks (MOFs) the elucidation of structure-activity relationships in heterogeneous catalysis of Polyoxometalate (POMs) based Organic–Inorganic Hybrids.
- Tafadzwa W.Murinzi, Tella Adedibu Clement, Vitalis Chitsa, Gift Mehlana, Copper oxide nanoparticles encapsulated in HKUST-1 metal-organic framework for electrocatalytic oxidation of citric acid. Journal of Solid State Chemistry. 2018, 268,198-206
- Mandina Shadreck, Shoko Piwai, Chigondo Marko, Zinyama Ngceboyakwethu Primrose, Chitsa Vitalis, Muzondo Maria, Maposa Munashe, Masawi Damascas, Murinzi Tafadzwa and Moyo Mambo, Sorption of phenol from aqueous solution using chicken feathers. Midlands State University Journal of Science, Agriculture, and Technology, 5, 2014
- Tafadzwa W. Murinzi, Eric Hosten and Gareth M. Watkins (2017). Synthesis and characterization of a cobalt-2,6-pyridinedicarboxylate MOF with potential application in electrochemical sensing.”,Polyhedron, 137:188–196.
- Nyamunda Benias C, Murinzi Tafadzwa W, Moyo Mambo, Moyo Stanley. Utilisation of Low Cost Waste Leather Shavings as Filler in Rubber Soles. MSUJSAT
- Actor Zonde, Tafadzwa Wendy Murinzi, Gift Mehlana, Upenyu Guyo. Method for coal tar modification using silicon nanoparticles for road surfacing. ARIPO, AP/P/2018/011011
Suggest a correction
If you'd like to suggest a correction for this profile and you are the owner use the edit button button below. For corrections to another person's profile contact the Webmaster on the email email@example.com or call ext 2132Edit Profile