ADVANCED EXECUTIVE PROGRAMME
- Designed for senior executives in both private and public sectors With 15 years and above experience at senior managerial levels.
- The programme is designed to reenergize senior executives’ careers
- Supportive corporate cultures
- Strategic project implementation Customer-driven strategies
- Entrepreneurship Corporate Social Responsibility
EXECUTIVE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME
- Designed for executives with at least ten years of experience meant to assume general management responsibilities
- Turning them from being “managers” to “leaders” and from “custodians of status quo” to “change agents.”
FINANCE FOR EXECUTIVES
- To assist corporate and public institutions executives fully appreciate the financial implications of their decisions
- Assist executives to make sound financial decisions that result in maximization of shareholder value.
- Craft Strategies for creating shareholder value
- To cover financial strategy and policy, to enhance delegates’ ability to develop, evaluate and implement financial strategies to build shareholder value in investment and financial decisions.
- Fully appreciate financial language and statements
MERGERS, ACQUISITIONS AND ALLIANCES
- CREATING VALUE THROUGH STRATEGIC, MERGERS, ACQUISITIONS & ALLIANCES:
- To address challenges that characterize mergers and acquisitions
- Preparing delegates to forge and implement effective & sustainable business marriages through alliances that create value and competitive advantage.
- The course will equip delegates with necessary skills to avoid the common pitfalls of M & A.
- Sustain Sales Force Performance
- Factors to be considered in increasing sales force productivity:
- Sales force size & structure
- Resource allocation across products brands and markets, market intelligence
- Pricing strategies
- Sales force motivation (including compensation systems) performance evaluation, meeting and /or going beyond customer expectation
- Keeping up with the latest developments in strategic marketing planning
- Targeting & positioning of products and services.
- This will assist executives who are involved in planning and implementation of marketing “ oriented business strategy.
Customer focused organization
- Creating & sustaining a collaborative organizational learning environment which seeks to delight the customer
- Inspires delegates with the creative skills to come up with customer centered products, service and experiences
- Alignment of internal customer services of their organizations to provide external customer service
- Getting the right mix of people to provide excellent service
The course will provide strategic marketers (decision makers) with the necessary skills to understand market research tools and unlock customer insights from the date generated by market research
- Creating, building & rejuvenating brands
- The course provides strategies aimed at developing a brand management strategy that will leverage company brands for increased customer loyalty, competitive advantage and profitability.
- CONSUMER MARKETING STRATEGY
- The course will present an integrated approach to marketing strategy and decision making for customer products and services.
- Delegates will be equipped with skills to evaluate marketing opportunities more effectively examine appropriate uses of marketing research and to analyse, appraise and design coherent marketing strategies.
Competitive Business Systems
- Distribution and channel systems
- Financial systems
- ICT systems in business
- Customer management systems
- Billing systems
- Waste management systems
Financial Services Marketing
- It is unquestionable that the financial and insurance products are full of change thus the need for delegates to sharpen their analytical skills and be ready to exploit opportunities.
- Mergers, alliances, consolidations, challenges, frustrations and opportunities.
- The operating environment the world over has seen executives, companies, and the whole industry segments make mistakes and learn the hard way.
- Well “ known brands falter or lose market share to smarter new products and services, competitors or generics.
- This course will thus assist industry delegates from the financial, insurance & Banking & Finance to find creative insights into how to keep afloat
- Energizing people for high performance
- Integrates the art and science of team work to help delegates plan and implement more effective teams in their respective organizations.
- develop new mind-sets and strategies for maximizing leadership success.
- The course explores the latest developments in leadership and motivating people.
- Utilizing the breakthrough approach, delegates will engage in intensive reflection of their motivations, weaknesses and strengths and discover how to develop ,enhance and expand their talents as leaders.
- Delegates will learn valuable people related strategies to energize their workforce and maximize bottom â€“ line results through employee and organizational goals alignment.
Leading Family Enterprises
- This course takes cognizance of the fact that small enterprises which are largely family owned are the engine of economic growth
- This course is designed for the current and next generation of members who are or aspire to be leaders for their family enterprise.
- Delegates will discover how to manage the strategic and personal pressures that are at the core of these complex enterprises.
- Succession planning
- Separating personal and business finances
Negotiating for Executives
- The course provides a thorough grounding in negotiations for managers
- Improving executives’ negotiation skills within their organization and across corporate & cultural boundaries.
- Negotiations in the global village
- The emphasis is on creating opportunities for mutual gain in negotiations and ensuring that all parties are satisfied with the out come “ win” “ win” relationship
WOMEN SENIOR LEADERSHIP
- The course focuses on equipping women for leadership positions understanding that women lead differently.
- Creating a capable pool of women leaders in society
- The course will offer lectures, case studies and individual career appraisals designed ,to improveÂ delegates career while delivering benefits to their respective corporations.
- COMPETITIVE STRATEGY
- The course examines economic principles for long-term strategic success and quantitative tools for evaluating strategic and valuing choice in rapidly evolving markets. Delegates will perform an internal rescuer- based assessment & an analysis of the external environment
- CREATING & LEADING A CULTURE OF INNOVATION
- The course explores the role innovation can play in delegates business strategy for their organizations. The programme is designed to provide senior executives with leadership tools needed to create a culture and organization that challenge the status quo and convectional ways of doing business and support innovation and risk taking.
- CREATION & MANAGING STRATEGIC ALLIANCES
- The course prepares executives to more fully appreciate the costs benefits of strategic alliances and why such alliances may be preferred to other strategies, such as internal development or mergers and acquism.
- Leadership walking the talk
- Culture and structure should follow strategy
- Building capable organizations to execute the strategy
- Setting up appropriate systems for implementation of strategy
- Reward systems that motivate action
- Putting the money where the mouth is: Strategy supportive budgets
- CORPORATE GOVERNANCE: EFFECTIVESNESS & ACCOUNTABILITY IN THE BOARDROOM.
- The course will provide an understanding of the responsibilities of board members equipping delegates with the tool, concepts, and strategies needed to become more effective directors. Delegates will gain insight into committee functions, compensation matters, accounting challenges & boardroom dynamics.
- GOVERNING FAMILY ENTERPRISES
- The programme closely examines strategies for defining the roles & responsibilities of owners, board members, and the executive team in family businesses. Delegates will learn to unite and build trust among these stakeholders, increase their board’s effectiveness, strengthen shareholder commitment and empower their top management.
- WOMEN’S DIRECTOR DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME
- The course explores the challenges for female directors of the keys to unlocking boardroom doors. Delegates will improve their understanding of board responsibilities and be equipped with the tools and concepts they need for success. Delegates will learn how to leap into nominating and be a successful director.
- The art of self- management and self awareness hasÂ become more important than ever because of the more stressful conditions under which employees are working. Delegates will learn how to:
- Prioritize Effectively with Multitasks
- Manage and Control Crises
- Values Clarification with Superiors and Subordinates
- Increase Productivity
- Reduce your Stress Levels
- Balance Work and Personal Priorities
- Explain the concepts of business ethics and social responsibility.
- Describe the factors that influence business ethics.
- Theories of Ethics, List the stages in the development of ethical standards.
- Identify common ethical dilemmas in the workplace.
- Discuss how organizations shape ethical behavior.
- Ethics and the small businessman
- Summarize the responsibilities of business to the general public, customers, and employees.
- Codes of conduct, Mission statements
Project Planning &Management
- The course will equip delegates with skills to integrate project implementation with the strategic planning process, to use critical path analysis to monitor projects and to get competitive advantages through implementing projects that meet the budget, quality and schedule specification.
- Project planning, monitoring and evaluation
- Project appraisal and risk management
- Project budgeting
- Project auditing
- Strategic project management
- To improve the economic conditions of companies and workers in the existing conditions through good Industrial Relations
- To establish and promote the growth of an industrial democracy based on labor partnership
- To avoid industrial conflict or strife and develop harmonious relations
- Overview of Industrial Relations/Human Resource Management Training
- Flexible/Performance Pay
- Cross Cultural Management
- Dispute Prevention
- Balancing Efficiency with Equity and Labour Market Flexibility
- Freedom of Association, Labour Rights and Changing Patterns of Work
- Gender related Issues in work places
- Migration and Labour mobility
- Good Human Resource Management and implications to I.R
- I.R in Transition Economies
Monitoring and Evaluation
- What is monitoring and evaluation?
- Why do monitoring and evaluation?
- What is involved in M&E
- Planning for M & E
- Designing the M&E process
- Collecting information
- Analyzing information
- Taking action
Managing Organizational Behavior
- The course aims at equipping delegates with skills needed to positively influence the behaviors, attitudes, perceptions, sentiments and mindsets of employees thereby unleashing the potential in them.
- Fostering organizational citizenship behaviors (OCBs)
- Dealing with organizational politics
- “Walking the talk” leadership
- Dealing with counter productive workplace behaviors
- Creating & Managing effective teams
- Managing change in the ever changing environment