PASSPORTS AND STUDY PERMITS
All international students must have passports from their respective governments and study permits from Zimbabwe before they can enter the country. In the event that one does not have a visa, he/she should produce USD$200 as proof and other study permit requirements to the University International Students Office on arrival.
Please be advised that no international students will be registered at the University unless one possesses a valid study permit.
REQUIREMENTS FOR A STUDY PERMIT
- Statutory fees US$200
- Acceptance letter x2
- Passport pages showing applicant’s details x3
- Proof of registration x3
- Proof of accommodation x3
- Previous semester’s results x3
- Current Chest x-ray certificate x3 not less than 2months
- Passport size photographs x3
- Proof of payment of fees x3
- Police clearance
WHAT YOU RECEIVE AT THE IMMIGRATION OFFICE
- A temporary PRN if it is the first time to apply.
- Blue/Yellow receipt which should be kept safe at all times
PLEASE TAKE NOTE:
- A student should always check on the date of expiry of his / her PRN.
- A student is also required to renew his / her permit every year and failure to do so a statutory fine of US$100 will be charged.