- GIS in Public Health,
- Spatial Databases and Analysis,
- Aicardi, I., Nyapwere, N., Nex, F., Gerke, M., Lingua, A. M., & Koeva, M. N. (2016). Co-Registration of Multitemporal UAV Image Datasets for Monitoring Applications: a New Approach. International Archives of Photogrammetry Remote Sensing and Spatial Information Sciences Commission ICWG I/Vb, XLI-B1 (July), 757–763. doi:10.5194/isprsarchives-XLI-B1-757-2016.
- Mukungurutse, C., Nyapwere, N., Manyanga, A., & Mhaka, L. (2018). Pedological Characterization and Classification of Typical Soils of Lupane District, Zimbabwe. International Journal of Plant & Soil Science, 22(3), 1–12. https://doi.org/10.9734/ijpss/2018/39609.
- Newton N. (2019). A Geographically Precise Public Health (A book chapter in progress)
- Implementing mobile applications for improved maternal health in rural and urban communities