- PhD Animal Science
- MSc Animal Science
- BSc Agriculture (Honours)(Animal Science)
- Grad CE
- Animal nutrition
- Browse-goat interactions in savannas
- Livestock production in communal areas
- Nyamukanza, C.C. & Sebata, A. 2020. Effect of leaf type on browse selection by free-ranging goats in a southern African savanna. PLoS ONE 15(11): e0242231. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0242231
- Nyamukanza, C.C. & Sebata, A. 2020. Response of Ziziphus mucronata and Acacia nilotica saplings to increasing clipping intensity in a southern African savanna. Plant Ecology. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11258-020-01071-8
- Nyamukanza, C.C. & Sebata, A. 2020. Effect of different nitrogen fertilizer application rates on Dichrostachys cinerea and Acacia karroo sapling growth, foliar nutrient and antinutrient concentrations in a southern African savanna. Ecological Research 35 (1), 154-161
- Sungirai, M., Masaka, L., Nyamukanza, C., Chimwaza, E.P. 2015. Effect of grouping weaned piglets by weight classes: Evidence from Zimbabwe. Midlands State University Journal of Science, Agriculture and Technology.
- Masaka, L., Mhaka, V., Sungirai, M., & Nyamukanza, C. 2015. Growth performance of Brangus steers fed graded levels of sun-dried broiler litter as a substitute for cottonseed cake. Tropical animal health and production, 1-5. DOI10.1007/s11250-015-0827-2. Impact Factor 1.09
- Lawrence Masaka, Marvelous Sungirai, Casper Nyamukanza & ChidoBhondai. 2014. Sow removal in a commercial pig herd in Zimbabwe. Tropical Animal Health and Production. DOI:10.1007/s11250-014-0554-0. Impact Factor 1.09
- Nyamukanza, C.C. & Scogings, P.F. 2008. Sprout selection and performance of goats fed Acacia karroo coppices in the False Thornveld of the Eastern Cape, South Africa. S. Afr. J. Anim. Sci. 38: 83-90.
- Nyamukanza, C.C., Scogings, P.F. & Kunene, N.W. 2008. Forage-cattle relationshipsin a communally managed semi-arid savanna in northern Zululand, South Africa. African Journal of Range and Forage Science 25:131-140.
- Nyamukanza, C.C., Scogings, P.F., Mbatha, K.R., & Kunene, N.W. 2010. Forage-sheep relationships in communally managed moist thornveld in Zululand, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa. African Journal of Range and Forage Science 27:11-19.
- Muzvondiwa J V, Kamanda M T, Nyamukanza C C and Mutisi C 2011:Effect of protein and energy levels on faecal progesterone concentration in Sabi ewes during oestrus cycle. Livestock Research for Rural Development. Volume 23, Article #109.
- Nyamukanza, C.C. & Scogings, P.F. 2005. Veld condition assessments and beef and sheep performance at Emoyeni and KwaMthethwa communities of KwaZulu-Natal from November 2004 to April 2005. South African Society of Animal Science KwaZulu-Natal Branch Symposium. Pietermaritzburg.
- Nyamukanza, C.C. & Scogings, P.F. 2005. Foraging behaviour of goats fed Acacia karroo coppice shoots. 40th Annual Congress of the Grassland Society of Southern Africa. Port Shepstone.
- Nyamukanza, C.C. & Scogings, P.F. 2006. Seasonal variation in forage and livestock condition at KwaMthethwa and Emoyeni, Zululand, KwaZulu-Natal. 41st Annual Congress of the Grassland Society of Southern Africa. Bela Bela.
- Consulting small ruminant specialist