MIDLANDS STATE UNIVERSITY
APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FROM SUITABLY QUALIFIED AND EXPERIENCED PERSONS FOR THE FOLLOWING POSTS:
The duties and responsibilities of a Lecturer/Senior Lecturer/Associate Professor and Professor are grouped into 5 main categories which are:
(a) Teaching – the incumbent is expected to teach or deliver lectures in accordance to the Department and or Faculty guidelines and standards.
(b) University Service and Community engagement– the incumbent should participate in all Department, Faculty/School and University activities such as attending meetings, training workshops, conferences and seminars, among others.
(c) Research – the incumbent is expected to engage in active research in his/her area of specialization which benefits both the students and the University.
(d) Innovations – leading to tangible products and services
(e) Industrialisation –through commercialisation of products
GRADUATE SCHOOL OF BUSINESS LEADERSHIP
Post: Lecturer/Senior Lecturer/Associate Professor/Professor: Harare Campus (2 Posts), Gweru Campus (2 Posts)
The following selection criteria will be applied in selecting the candidate:
- A relevant Bachelor’s degree aligned to the area of specialization with at least a 2.1 pass grade
- A relevant Master’s degree aligned to the area of specialization (preference is given to those with a merit or better)
- A PhD degree aligned to the area of specialization
- Evidence of published research in the relevant field of consistent research output in credible peer-reviewed journals
- Teaching experience at tertiary level of at least 3 years
- Effective team player, with good interpersonal skills and coordination skills.
- Ability to create and maintain networks with various stakeholders relevant to the smooth running of the department’s programs
Duties & Responsibilities
The candidate must be capable of supervising Masters and Doctoral level students’ research work and teach at least three (3) modules in any of the following:
- Strategic Management
- Change Management
- Financial Management
- Economic Environment
- Management Information Systems
*NB: Midlands State University is an equal opportunities employer. In the interest of promoting gender parity, female candidates are encouraged to apply.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants must submit certified copies of certificates, transcripts, national identification and Curriculum Vitae giving full personal particulars including full names, date of birth, qualifications, experience, present salary, date of availability, contact details, names and addresses of three referees addressed to the Deputy Registrar – Human Resource
The application pack should be sent as a single merged pdf file to email address: email@example.com. The subject line should be labelled with the post being applied for.
This advert will remain active until all the advertised post(s) have been filled. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be communicated to.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org