Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons for the following posts:
*NB: Midlands State University is an equal opportunities employer. In the interest of promoting gender parity, female candidates are encouraged to apply.
FACULTY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
Department of Food Science and Nutrition
Post: Laboratory Assistant (1 post) (Re-advert)
- National Certificate in Food Science or relevant technical field.
- National Diploma in Food Science or equivalent is an added advantage
- A minimum of five (5) Ordinary levels including Mathematics, English and Science are a must.
- Relevant working experience in a laboratory environment a must.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting in preparing and running practicals for undergraduate and postgraduate modules.
- Assisting in procurement of reagents, equipment and services for the department.
- Assisting in the general maintenance of laboratories in the department
- Assisting in the calibration and maintenance of laboratory equipment.
- Carry out laboratory housekeeping.
- Any other business assigned by the department.
Applicants must submit must a single scan pdf format of certified copies of certificates and transcripts and Curriculum Vitae giving full personal particulars including full name, place and date, qualifications, experience, present salary, date of availability, contact details, names and e-mail addresses of three referees addressed to:
The Deputy Registrar (Human Resources)
Midlands State University
P Bag 9055
Closing date for applications is 17 March 2023. Note that only short-listed candidates will be communicated to.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com