- Master of Science in Finance and Investments (NUST)
- Bachelor of Commerce Banking and Finance honours degree (MSU)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Tertiary Education (MSU)
- Financial literacy, financial inclusion and risk management.
- Masere V.S &Kaja P. (2014). An Investigation of the Relationship between Government Expenditure and Revenue in a Multicurrency Economy: A case of Zimbabwe. Journal of economics and sustainable development.5, Number14.
- Masere V.S &Kaja P. (2015).An investigation of the determinants of married women career progression in Zimbabwe.International Journal of Engineering Research and Management. Volume 2, Issue 1.
- Kaja, P., Mutanga, M., Masere V. S., &Ngezi, T., (2015). An econometric estimation of a retail credit rating model: Case of Banking institutions in Zimbabwe, IOSI Journal of Management and Economics,Volume 1, Issue 1; Page No. 18-25.
- Mutanga M., Kaja P., &Moyo N.G.,(2015). Role conflict and the effects among accountants in Zimbabwean listed Companies.International Journal of Management & Business Studies.Volume. 5, Issue 3.
- Student Disciplinary Committee (Faculty of Commerce representative).
- Open Day (Department of Banking and Finance Representative).
- Student Benevolent fund committee (Department of Banking and Finance Representative).
- Work Related learning supervision and assessments.