Miss Adele Mcilo
Position: Teaching Assistant
Department: Politics and Public ManagementShare Profile Search on Google Scholar
- Bsc Politics and Public Management (MSU)
- Certificate of Recognition and Academic Achievement and Leaders skills (University of Nebraska-Lincoln (USA) (2014).
- Certificate of completion of study of the study of the United States Institute for student leaders in Civic Engagement and Democracy- University of Nebraska. Lincoln. USA (2014).
- Democracy and Human Rights
- Public Law
- Youth and Community Development
- Women and Politics
- Political Communication
- Corporate Governance
1 “ Student Activism and the Repositioning of the Girl Child in Zimbabwe’s Tertiary institutions. The case study of Midlands State University Student Representative Council2000-2015” Vol 1, Isue2 2016.
-International journal of Scientific Research
Suggest a correction
If you'd like to suggest a correction for this profile and you are the owner use the edit button button below. For corrections to another person's profile contact the Webmaster on the email firstname.lastname@example.org or call ext 2132Edit Profile