- Masters in Public Policy and Governance ( Africa University)
- Bsc Politics and Public Management (MSU)
- Certificate of Recognition and Academic Achievement and Leaders skills (University of Nebraska-Lincoln (USA) (2014).
- Certificate of completion of study of the study of the United States Institute for student leaders in Civic Engagement and Democracy- University of Nebraska. Lincoln. USA (2014).
- Youth Development
- Higher Education
- Gender Issues
- Politics and Governance
- Chigora, P, Poshai, L and Mcilo, A. (2022). Challenges with Online Teaching and Learning Under Covid-19 Lockdown in Selected Zimbawean Universities. Journal of Public Administration and Development Alternatives (JPADA), Vol. 7(2)
- Chigora,P and Mcilo,A. (2021). Youth Unemployment in Urban Zimbabwe in the 21st Century: Analyzing the drivers, impacts and cultural implications. ‘Hemispheres Studies on Cultures and Societies’. Institute of Mediterranean and Oriental Cultures Polish Academy of Sciences, Vol.36. Warsaw
- Mude,T, Chigora,P and Mcilo,A, (2021). ‘Corruption in Non-Governmental Organizations and its Impact for developmental Projects in Post-Colonial Zimbabwe’. AfriFuture Research Bulletin, 1(2). Harare; AfriFuture Research and Development Trust (AfriFuture).
- A, (2019). ‘The Socio-Cultural Dimensions of Land Conflicts and Disputes amongst the New Farmers’ in Vambe.M.T and Gadzikwa.W, (eds.). Zimbabwe: The Mighty Fall of a type of Nation-State. Harare; Africa Institute For Culture, Peace, Dialogue &Tolerance Studies
- E, Mcilo.A and Chikerema. A, (2016). ‘Student Activism and the Repositioning of the Girl Child in Zimbabwe’s Tertiary institutions. The case study of Midlands State University Student Representative Council 2000-2015’. 1(2), International journal of Scientific Research
- Presented a paper entitled, ‘An Analysis of the Gender-Digital Divide in Zimbabwe’s State Universities. The Case of Midlands State University (2020-2023) at the International Conference on African Education held at the Midlands State University (26-27 September 2023).
- Presented a paper entitled, ‘The Impact of Covid-19 on Social Security within the framework of the SADC Region’ Code on Social Security and Charter on Social Rights’. International Conference on SADC Community Law: “Interrogating the Construct and Application of SADC Community Law within member states towards Achieving Regional Integration’ held at the University of Johannesburg (29 April 2022)
- Presented a paper entitled: ‘Funding in State Universities in the Face of Declining Government Support in Zimbabwe. A case of Midlands State University 2009-2017’. International Conference on The Dynamics of Changing Higher Education in the Global South held at the University of South Africa; Pretoria (16-17 August 2017)
- Presented a paper entitled: ‘Land Conflicts among the New Farmers in Zimbabwe: Causes and Dimensions’. Faculty of Arts Conference: “Beyond” The Land Reform in Zimbabwe: Struggles, Prospects, Projections And Myths held at Midlands State University; Zvishavane (29 – 30 September 2017)