Dr A Mamuse
- PhD (Applied Geology), Australia.
- MSc (Applied Geology), Australia.
- Postgraduate Diploma (Applied Geology), Australia.
- BSc Honours (Geology), University of Zimbabwe.
- BSc General, University of Zimbabwe.
- Diploma (Gemology), South Africa.
- Mineral deposits
- Mineral prospectivity analysis
- Environmental geochemistry.
- Geological Society of Zimbabwe (GSZ)
- Southern African Institute of Mining and Metallurgy (SAIMM)
- Australian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy (AusIMM)
- R., Mamuse, A., Guj P. 2013. Mineral prospectivity analysis of the Wagga-Omeo Belt in NSW. ASEG (Australian Society of Exploration Geophysicists) Abstracts 2013, 1–4.
- Mamuse, A. A benchmark for best practice in assessing Australia’s mineral endowment. AESC (Australia Earth Science Convention), 20 July 2008, Perth.
- Mamuse, A. 2013 (in press). Iron ore prospectivity of the central Hamersley Province, Western Australia. Economic Geology (in press).
- Mamuse, A., Guj, P. 2011. Rank statistical analysis of nickel sulphide resources of the Norseman- Wiluna Greenstone Belt, Western Australia. Mineralium Deposita 46, 305-318. http://www.springerlink.com/content/lu73333v274256q8/
- Mamuse, A., Porwal, A., Kreuzer, O., Beresford, S.W., 2010. Spatial statistical analysis of the distribution of komatiite-hosted nickel sulfide deposits of the Kalgoorlie Terrane, Western Australia: clustered or not? Economic Geology 105, 229-242. http://econgeol.geoscienceworld.org/cgi/content/abstract/105/1/229
- Mamuse, A., Beresford, S., Porwal, A., and Kreuzer, O.P., 2010. Assessment of undiscovered nickel sulphide resources, Kalgoorlie Terrane, Western Australia. Part 1. Deposit and endowment density models undiscovered nickel sulphide resources, Kalgoorlie Terrane, Western Australia. Ore Geology Reviews 37, 141 – 157. http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0169136810000211
- Mamuse, A., Porwal, A., Kreuzer, O.P., and Beresford, S., 2009. A new method for centrographic analysis of mineral deposit clusters. Ore Geology Reviews 36, 293-305. http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0169136809000614
- Mamuse, A. Watkins, R.T., Meja, E. 2006. Fluoride-contaminated groundwater, Gokwe District, Zimbabwe. 7th WaterNet/ WARFSA/GWP-SA Symposium, Lilongwe, Malawi, 1-3 November 2006. Volume of Abstracts, p. 87.
- Mamuse, A. and Watkins, R.T. (2016). High-fluoride groundwater in Gokwe, northwest Zimbabwe. Journal of Water, Sanitation and Hygiene for Development. Available: http://washdev.iwaponline.com/content/early/2016/02/06/washdev.2016.188
- Porwal, A., Álvarez, I.G., Markwitz, V, McCuaig, T.C., Mamuse, A. 2010. Weights-of-evidence and logistic regression modeling of magmatic nickel sulfide prospectivity in the Yilgarn Craton, Western Australia. Ore Geology Reviews 38, 184-196. Available: http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0169136810000429
- Watkins, R.T. and Mamuse, A. 2003. High fluoride water supply, Gokwe District, western Zimbabwe. ISEG (International Symposium on Environmental Geochemistry), 7-11 September 2003, Edinburgh, Scotland. Final programme and volume of abstracts, p. 20.
- Witt, W.K., Ford, A., Hanrahan,B and Mamuse, A. 2013. Regional-scale targeting for gold in the Yilgarn Craton. Part 1 of the Yilgarn Gold Exploration Targeting Atlas, Report 125, Geological Survey of Western Australia. Available: http://www.dmp.wa.gov.au/GSWApublications
Published Articles and Posters:
- Mamuse, A. and Guj, P. 2013. Tin prospectivity mapping and resources assessment, Wagga Tin Belt, New South Wales. Geological Survey of New South Wales.
- Mamuse, A. and Guj, P. 2012. Zipf’s Law analysis of the residual nickel sulphide resources, Agnew-Wiluna Greenstone Belt, Western Australia. BHP Billiton, Perth, Australia. Unpublished Report.
- Mamuse, A. 2011. Weights of Evidence analysis of gold prospectivity in the Laverton area, Western Australia. Anglogold Ashanti, Perth, Australia. Unpublished Report.
- Mamuse, A., 2010. Spatial statistical estimation of undiscovered mineral endowment: case of komatiite-associated nickel sulphide resources, Kalgoorlie Terrane, Western Australia. PhD Thesis, Curtin University, Perth.
- Mamuse A., 2003. Fluoride-contaminated drinking water in Gokwe District (NW Zimbabwe): spatial distribution, lithostratigraphic controls and implications for human health. MSc. Thesis, Curtin University of Technology, Perth.
- Mamuse, A. 1999. Geological, geochemical and petrogenetic features of tantalum pegmatites: study of the Benson Mine area and implications for tantalum exploration. BSc Honours thesis, University of Zimbabwe, Harare.
- Mamuse, A., 2010. New Concepts for spatial statistical estimation of mineral endowment: the case of komatiite-hosted nickel resources, Australia. Poster descriptions. The challenge of finding new mineral resources: global metallogeny, innovative exploration, and new discoveries. SEG 2010 Conference, Keystone, Colorado, October 2-5, 2010, pp44.
- Ford, A., Witt, W., Hanrahan, A., Mamuse., A. 2013. What can we learn from GIS-based prospectivity mapping in mature terranes? FUTORES conference, James Cook University. Townsville, Australia