- PhD -Doctor of Philosophy in Information Technology,Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University
- MSc Information Systems Management
- BSc Information System
- Educational Technology
- Health Informatics (Information Technology and Medical Health)
- Information Security
- Computer Networks
- Systems Analysis and Design
- Electronic learning (e-learning)
- Mobile learning (m-learning)
- Chipfumbu, C.T. Tsokota T. The need for Cyber Security Awareness Strategies in Zimbabwe. International Journal of Scientific & Technology Research Volume 2 Issue 8, August 2014.
- Muruko, M. Tsokota, T, Chipfumbu, C. T. ECustomer Relationship Management in the Clothing Retail Shops in Zimbabwe. International Journal of Management and Business Studies (IJMBS) Vol. 3 Issue 1 Jan-March, 2013.
- Jamba,F. Chipfumbu, C.T. Tsokota, T. Mamboko P. IT Governance Practices and Enterprise Effectiveness in Zimbabwe: A Case of a Zimbabwean Bank. European Journal of Business and Management Vol 5, No 20 (2013).
- Tsokota,T. Chipfumbu, C.T. Mativenga, M. Mawango, T. I ICT4D And The Challenge Of Vandalism In Zimbabwe. International Journal Of Scientific & Technology Research Vol, 2 Issue 8, August 2013.
- Muruko, M. E., Chipfumbu, C. T., & Tsokota, T. (2014). The state of electronic-customer relationship management in Zimbabwe’s banking sector. International Journal of Management, IT and Engineering, 4(8), 5-18.
- A framework for the implementation of mobile learning in a selected secondary school in Gweru Urban.
- Investigating perceptions of preservice teachers on the use of instructional media and technology in a Zimbabwean University.
Peer Revied Conference Papers
- Guidelines for engendering a cyber-security culture in Zimbabwe.
- A strategy to enhance e-safety among first year students at Zimbabwean universities.
- Awareness and adoption of SMS and Internet banking technologies by customers of the banking sector in Chinhoyi.