- MB,ChB (UZ) (SDF General Surgery)
- Prospective study of hand injuries at two University Teaching Hospitals in Harare.
Relevant Local and International Certificates, etc
- Definitive Surgical Trauma Care Course (DSTC) – University of Wits March 2015
- Advanced Trauma Life Support, University of Wits- December 2014
- Basic Surgical skills, University of Wits- October 2014
- Laparoscopic skills, Unversity of Wits- November 2014
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support, Certified March 2012
- Palliative Care program, coordinated by Island Hospice 2010
- Department of Surgery, Basic Surgical Skills, July 2012
- Emergency Medicine Lecture series January 2012
- AO Principles Course (Orthopeadics) 2013 (Harare)
- Basic Surgical skills course- COSECSA, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
Obtained an Honours pass in Internal Medicine during the MB ChB programme.
Current Community Engagement
Committee member, Zimbabwe Association of Surgeons in Training