- PhD in Rural Resource Management, University of KwaZulu Natal
- MPhil in African Studies, University of Cape Town
- MSc in Rural and Urban Planning, University of Zimbabwe
- Post Graduate Diploma in Project Planning & Management (PDDPPM), University of Zimbabwe
- Bachelor of Education degree in Geography (BED), University of Zimbabwe
- Certificate in Monitoring & Evaluation, University of Zimbabwe
- Diploma in Education, University of Zimbabwe
- Dynamics behind the sugarcane out grower model inherited from the colonial era
- Project Planning and Management Module (2012); Women’s University in Africa, Harare
- Enforcement Orders in Harare: A Way of Development Control? Zambezia Vol 3 (2006) – University of Zimbabwe Journal, Harare.
- Planning and Management of Child Rights Based Projects (2018), Women’s University in Africa, Harare
- Muromo, F. (2020) Post-independence changes in ownership and tenure regimes in Mkwasine Estate: Justification for a land audit. Zambezia Volume 46, No. 2, 2019, University of Zimbabwe.
- Muromo, F. (2021) Colonial and post-colonial relocation experiences of two headmen in Zaka District: Development induced displacement in Zimbabwe: Learning from colonial and post-colonial experiences. Weaver Press, Harare.
- Muromo, et al., (2021) Building resilience to climate change through the adoption of grain and vegetable Amaranth in Binga North of Matebeleland North, Zimbabwe. World Journal of Agricultural Research, 2021, Volume 9, No. 1, p9-14, Available online at http://pubs.sciepub.com/wjar/
- Muromo, et al., (2021) Market linkages: A way of sustaining the production of Amaranth in Manjolo and Sikalenge Wards of Binga District of Matebeleland North, Zimbabwe. World Journal of Agricultural Research, 2021, Volume 9, No. 1, p37-41. Available online at http://pubs.sciepub.com/wjar/
Under review (2019)
- The evolution of the sugarcane out grower scheme in Zimbabwe’s South Eastern Lowveld, Journal of Agrarian Change
- Post-independence land reforms in Zimbabwe’s sugar estates: A case of Hippo Valley, Mkwasine and Triangle, Journal of Peasant Studies.
- Sugar pricing and marketing after land reform in Zimbabwe, Review of African Political Economy.