- PhD in Rural Resource Management, University of KwaZulu Natal
- MPhil in African Studies, University of Cape Town
- MSc in Rural and Urban Planning, University of Zimbabwe
- Post Graduate Diploma in Project Planning & Management (PDDPPM), University of Zimbabwe
- Bachelor of Education degree in Geography (BED), University of Zimbabwe
- Certificate in Monitoring & Evaluation, University of Zimbabwe
- Diploma in Education, University of Zimbabwe
- Dynamics behind the sugarcane out grower model inherited from the colonial era
- Project Planning and Management Module (2012); Women’s University in Africa, Harare
- Enforcement Orders in Harare: A Way of Development Control? Zambezia Vol 3 (2006) – University of Zimbabwe Journal, Harare.
- Planning and Management of Child Rights Based Projects (2018), Women’s University in Africa, Harare
Under review (2019)
- The evolution of the sugarcane out grower scheme in Zimbabwe’s South Eastern Lowveld, Journal of Agrarian Change
- Post-independence land reforms in Zimbabwe’s sugar estates: A case of Hippo Valley, Mkwasine and Triangle, Journal of Peasant Studies.
- Sugar pricing and marketing after land reform in Zimbabwe, Review of African Political Economy.