Dr Khoza Trenance
Position: Language Research Fellow
Department: MSU National Language InstituteShare Profile Search on Google Scholar
- Doctor of Philosophy Degree in English
- Master of Education in English Language & Literature
- Bachelor of Arts in English and Communication Studies
- Diploma in Special Needs Education
- Diploma in Education
- Diploma in Christian Ministries
- Language and Education
- Language Policy and Planning
- Khoza, T., Neeta, N. and Mulaudzi, L.M.P. (2018). Augmenting ESL teacher trainee proficiency: A case of primary school teacher training in Zimbabwe (Ubuntu Journal of Conflict & Social Transformation Vol. 7 Special Issue Dec 2018 p. 89-109).
- Khoza, T. (2015). Bridging the digital generation gap on interactive technologies: Perceptions, opportunities and prospects. Research Council of Zimbabwe-10th Zimbabwe International Research Symposium-Book of Papers presented 2015 (ISSN:2412-2386 p. 211-220).
- Ncube, D. and Khoza, T. (2022). Re-thinking the Zimbabwean Higher and tertiary Education Curriculum Terrain: Challenges and opportunities. ZANA Annual Symposium.
- Khoza, T., Neeta, N.K & Mulaudzi, L.M.P. (2016). Enhancing the Second Language Curriculum through Indigenous Knowledge Systems. WSU and UNIVEN International Research Conference-Polokwane, SA.
- Khoza, T. and Moyo, A. (2014). Literature as a Mirror of Society: Implications for the choice of Reading Texts in Schools. University of Zimbabwe Research Conference.
- Hove, T., Khoza, T. and Moyo, R. (2013). An analysis of female students’ involvement in students’ representative councils in Tertiary institutions 2010-2013. Research Intellectual Expo-Zimbabwe.
Suggest a correction
If you'd like to suggest a correction for this profile and you are the owner use the edit button button below. For corrections to another person's profile contact the Webmaster on the email email@example.com or call ext 2132Edit Profile