- PhD Economics (NMMU, South Africa)
- MSc in Economics (UZ, Zimbabwe)
- BSc in Economics (UZ, Zimbabwe)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Tertiary Education (MSU, Zimbabwe)
- Financial Economics
- Macroeconomics and Development Finance
Chikoko, L. and Mabonga, J (2012). Principles of Money and Banking, Published and Printed by Mambo Press, Gweru. ISBN: 978-0-86922-848-7
- Chikoko L. 2015). Antidote to Promoting a Savings Culture: Zimbabwe Post Dollarisation, International Journal of Economics, Commerce and Management, Vol 3, Issue 12
- Chikoko L. (2014). Potential Sources of Zimbabwean Commercial Banks Illiquidity after Dollarisation, Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business Research Volume 3, No. 1, 2014 pp 41-51. ISSN: 2305-8277.
- Sibanda M. and Chikoko, L (2014). An Evaluation of Banking Sector Regulatory Capital in a Multiple Currency Economy: A Case for Zimbabwe. Journal of Economics Volume 5 No.1 pp 67-75
- Mbetu, K. C, Chikoko, L and Charumbira M, (2014), Post-Multiple Currency Strategy: Which Way Zimbabwe? OSSREA Bulletin Volume XI No. 1, pp 15-27
- Chikoko L (2013). Zimbabwean Commercial Banks Liquidity Risk Determinants Journal of Applied Finance and Banking Volume 3, No.6,pp 97-114, Scienpress Ltd, 2013.
- Chikoko L and Kwenda F (2013). Surviving the Challenges of Micro Lending in a Hyperinflationary Environment: Zimbabwean Case, Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management Journal Volume 1, No. 1, pp115-122, 2013 ISSN: 2310-0079 2013 Academy of Business and Scientific Research.
- Nakunyada, W and Chikoko, L (2013). The Competitiveness of Zimbabwe’s Exports to South Africa During the Recovery Period 2009-2011. Journal of Economic and Financial Sciences [Journal of the University of Johannesburg] Volume 6 Issue No 3, 2013. ISSN: 1995-7076.
- Chikoko L, Ngundu, T and Kupeta, K (2013). Revision of Consumer Price Index Basket in Zimbabwe OSSREA Bulletin Volume X No.3, pp 20-42.
- Chikoko L and LeRoux P and Dzingirai C (2013). Microeconometric Analysis of the Determinants of Savings Bahaviour in Zimbabwe: 2009-2012. International Journal of Business and Management Vol 8 (10). ISSN: 1833-3850
- Chikoko L and LeRoux P (2013). Impact of Minimum Capital Requirements on the Zimbabwean Banking Sector. International Journal of Finance and Accounting 2013, 2(3): pp 131-137 DOI: 10.5923/j.ijfa.20130203.01
- Chikoko L, and Muparuri W (2013). Zimbabwe Stock Exchange and Efficiency in the Multiple Currency Exchange Rate Regime. Journal of Business and Economic Management 1(3): 041-047, March 2013 ISSN: 2315-7755. http://www.academiapublishing.org/jbem
- Charumbira M, Chikoko L and Mafumbate J (2013) Elasticity of Motor-Vehicle Imports with Respect to Variations in Customs Duty in Zimbabwe. The Dyke [Journal of the Midlands State University
- Nakunyada, W and Chikoko, L (2012). The Intertemporal Approach to the Sustainability of Zimbabwe’s Current Account Deficit. Journal of Emerging Trends in Economics and Management Sciences (JETEMS) December 2012
- Chikoko, L, Mutambanadzo, N and Vhimisai, T. (2012). Insights on Non-Performing Loans: Evidence From Zimbabwean Commercial Banks In A Dollarised Environment (2009-2012). Journal of Emerging Trends in Economics and Management Sciences (JETEMS) Volume 3(6) December 2012 pp 882-886
- Chikoko, L and LeRoux P. (2012). Zimbabwe Commercial Bank Liquidity Management in the Hyperinflationary Environment. African Journal of Business Management, Vol 6(48) November 2012 pp 11787-11796
- Chikoko, L and Mangwendeza, P. (2012). Financial Inclusion by Zimbabwean Commercial Banks in a Liquidity Constrained Environment. Journal of Economics and International Finance Volume 4 (10), October 2012 pp 252-259
- Chikoko, L and Mupunga N, (2012). A Cointegration Approach to Analysis of Domestic Debt Sustainability in Zimbabwe. African Integration Review Volume 5 (2)
- Chikoko, L and Samu A, (2012). Zimbabwe Industrial Equity Index Determinants in the Multiple Currency Regime of 2009. The Dyke [Journal of the Midlands State University] Volume 6 (3) of 2012 pp 1-15
- Chikoko L. (2008) Are Derivates Better Dead or Alive in Zimbabwe? The Dyke [Journal of the Midlands State University] Volume 3 No.1 2008