- Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship (Public Management & Governance) (UJ) (2019)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Public Management and Governance) (NWU) (2017)
- Master of Administration (Public Administration) (UFH) (2013)
- Bachelor of Administration (Honours) in Public Administration (UFH) (2011)
- Bachelor of Administration (Human Resources Management) (UFH) (2010)
- Public Administration
- Local Governance and Public Service Delivery
- Public Sector Monitoring and Evaluation
- Democracy and the Developmental State
- Social Security and Social Protection
- Devolution & Decentralisation
- Intergovernmental Relations
- Public Policy
- Haurovi, M. 2018. Reviewing fiscally funded social security provision in the BRICS bloc: lessons for South Africa. Journal of Public Policy in Africa, 5(2):73-88.
- Haurovi, M. 2019. Enhancing the provision of fiscally funded social security in South Africa: Statutory and Regulatory Insights. International Journal of Innovation, Creativity and Change, 5(2):697-712.
- Haurovi, M. 2019. A proposed socially inclusive management framework for sustainable social security in South Africa. Journal of Public Administration, 54(3):447-463.
- Haurovi, M. 2021. Social Protection and a Developmental State in South Africa. Journal of Public Administration and Development Alternatives, 6(1):13-27.