Dr Noel Garikai Muridzo
Position: Acting Director
Department: School of Social WorkShare Profile Search on Google Scholar
- Dip Social Work (University of Zimbabwe)
- Bachelor of Social Work (University of Zimbabwe)
- Master of Social Work (University of Zimbabwe)
- Doctor of Philosophy Social Work (University of Witwatersrand)
- Corporate social responsibility
- Child Protection
- Social Policy
- Social protection
- International Social Work
- Social Work regulation
- Mental health
Training, corporate governance, counselling and management
- Muridzo, N. G., Chikadzi, V, Mafa, I. and Chinyenze, P. (2018). Parental circumstances leading to child sexual abuse in Zimbabwe. Journal of Social Development in Africa 33 (2),
- Muridzo, N., Chikadzi, V and Kaseke, E. (2018). Challenges faced by Professionals working in Child Sexual Abuse Multi sectorial forums: A Case of the Victim Friendly System Zimbabwe. Social Work Maatskaplike Werk, 55 (4), 452- 468. doi.http://dx.doi.org/10.15270/54-4.672
- Muridzo, N., Chikadzi, V and Kaseke, E. (2018) Challenges faced by Child sexual abuse survivours with disabilities utilising available intervention strategies: A case of the Victim Friendly System in Zimbabwe. Journal of Human Rights and Social Work. Available at https://doi.org/10.1007/s41134-018-0068-1
- Muchinako, G.A and Muridzo, N.G. (2015). Challenges faced by University of Zimbabwe students on Fieldwork Attachment. Journal of Sociology ,3 (7)
- Muridzo, N. and Malianga, E. (2015) Child sexual abuse in Zimbabwe: prevention strategies for social workers. African Journal of Social Work, l5 ( 2). 41- 64.
- Muridzo, N. G. (2014). Child Sexual Abuse in Zimbabwe: A Social Work Agenda. Indian Journal of Social Work 75, (1), 49 – 68. Ref: IJSW/BX-1/12/53
- Matsika, A. B, Muridzo, N.G, Nyanguru, A.C and Dzingirai, V. (2013).Innocent inmates: The case of children living with incarcerated mothers in Zimbabwe’s Chikurubhi Prison. Journal of Social Development in Africa 28 (2), 73-92.
- Mtetwa, E. and Muridzo N. G. (2013). An analysis of the 2013 national budget statement and its implications for social work practice in Zimbabwe. Journal of Humanities and Social Science (IOSR-JHSS) 13 (5). Doi. 10.9790/0837-1350106.
Leadership position held
- Vice President International Federation of Social Workers
- Regional President: International Federation of Social Workers, Africa Region
- President: National Association of Social Workers Zimbabwe (2011 – 2015).
Suggest a correction
If you'd like to suggest a correction for this profile and you are the owner use the edit button button below. For corrections to another person's profile contact the Webmaster on the email firstname.lastname@example.org or call ext 2132Edit Profile