- Doctor of Philosophy Degree in Development Studies (Development Economics) MSU, 2020Topic: An Econometric Analysis of Capability Enhancement Effects of Microfinance Among Women in Tsholotsho District, Zimbabwe
- Masters of Commerce in Economics Degree (MSU)
- Bachelor of Commerce Honors Degree in Economics (MSU). Class: 2.1
- International Training on Empowering Women for Development (ITEC Programme), National Institute of Rural Development and Panjayat Raj (NIRD & PR), India
- Cooperatives and cooperating behavior,
- International, Financial and Agricultural Economics
- Development Economics
- Econometrics, Monitoring and Evaluation
- (2020) The Efficacy of Microfinance in Achieving Gender equalities and Women Epowerment in Rural Zimbabwe: The Case Of Tsholotsho District. Accepted for publication in the Special Issue 2020 Volume 1 of The Dyke [Journal of The Midlands State University
- (2016) A Investigation of leverage effects in Zimbabwe Stock Exchange: Application of EGARCH Model. The Dyke [Journal of the Midlands State University] Special Issue Economic Integration, Entrepreneurship And Sustainable Development
- (2014) Stock Markets and Economic Activity in Zimbabwe. Journal of International Finance & Economics Volume 14, Number 1, 2014 ISSN: 1555-6336
- (2013) ‘Revenue-Spend’ or ‘Spend-Revenue’ Hypothesis. The Zimbabwean Experience. Journal of International Finance & Economics. 2013, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p145-152. 8p
- (2013) Cadetship as higher education financing in Zimbabwe: A Problem or A Solution? International Journal of Academic Research in Progressive Education and Development, Vol 2(1).
Invitations to Speak and participate in international events:
- Invited to give keynote address at a workshop hosted by the University of Zimbabwe’s Department of Economic History, Institute for New Economic Thinking Young Scholars Initiative (YSI) and Economic Thinkers – ZimChapter (Rethink Economics), 2016 The theme was “Rethinking Economics and Economic History in Zimbabwe: Theory and Practice” and I presented on “Catch them Young”: Developing Economic thinking from the grassroots levels.
- Participated at ICA Global Conference on Cooperatives for Development Young Scholars Workshop, 2019, Kigali, Rwanda.
- Participated at African Cooperative Researchers’ Meeting 14 October, 2019, Kigali Convention Center, Kigali, Rwanda.
- Was given VIP Invitation to speak and participate in the activities of the 3rd International Conference on Housing Cooperatives (ICCH’19) under the patronage of the Egyptian Prime Minister at Hilton Cairo Heliopolis, Egypt.
Research Conferences Organizing Activities
- Organised and Participated in the YSI Virtual Plenary 2020
- Moderated activities at the Cooperative University of Kenya/YSI Virtual Conference 2020
- Was part of the organising team for the YSI Africa Convening hosted in conjunction with University of Zimbabwe on the 16th to 18th of August 2018.
- Organised the Midlands International Research Conference, 2017, hosted by Gweru International Book Festival (GIBF) and Midlands State University’s Research Department
- Organising Team member for ICA Global Conference on Cooperatives for Development Young Scholars Workshop, Kigali, Rwanda, 2019
- Member of the World Economics Association
- Organizer for Institute for New Economic Thinking/ Young Scholars Initiative Working Group on Cooperatives and Cooperating (Based in New York, United States)
- Organizer for Institute for New Economic Thinking/ Young Scholars Initiative Africa Working Group (Based in New York, United States)
- Member of the Zimbabwe Coalition on Debt and Development (ZIMCODD)
- Member of International Cooperative Alliance (ICA) Youth Network (Based in Brussels)
- Exhibitions Judge at Midlands Show Society (Zimbabwe)
- Member of Zimbabwe Historical Association (ZHA)
- Member of Indigenous Languages Association, Zimbabwe