- DOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY IN MARKETING, MIDLANDS STATE UNIVERSITY, ZIMBABWE 2011-2016:
- MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION MAJORING IN MARKETING STRATEGY, CYPRUS INSTITUTE OF MARKETING, CYPRUS 2001-2003
- GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN MARKETING, INSTITUTE OF MARKETING MANAGEMENT (IMM), SOUTH AFRICA 1995-1999
- LICENCIATURA EN EDUCACION (Licentiate in Science Education), JOSE VARONA HIGHER PEDAGOGICAL INSTITUTE, CUBA 1987-1992
- Strategy development and implementation
- Marketing strategy
- Customer service enhancement
- Business Marketing Analytics
- Mupemhi. S.& Mafuka. A. (2006) Critical constraints in the adoption of e-commerce as a business tool in Zimbabwe. Dyke, the MSU journal.
- Mupemhi. S.& Mupemhi R (2006).Understanding Service failure and complaint management in marketing oriented organizations: A Review, Dyke.
- Chitura. T., Mupemhi. S & Dube M. (2009) Barriers to E-Commerce adoption in Small to medium enterprises: A critical literature review. Journal of Internet Banking and Commerce.
- Mupemhi. S., Duve, R &Mupemhi. R (2011) The impact of the Internet on Agro-marketing: A case of food processing and exporting SMEs in Zimbabwe. International Journal of Business Management Studies.
- Mupemhi. S (2011) Internal Marketing in State Universities in Zimbabwe: A case of MSU. International Journal of Management and Business Studies (IJMBS).
- Mupemhi.S & Mupemhi.R (2012) Branding in Emerging markets: Lessons for Zimbabwe. International Journal of Management and Business Studies (IJMBS).
- Mupemhi. S., Duve. R & Mupemhi. R (2013) Factors affecting the Internationalisation of Manufacturing SMEs in Zimbabwe, ICBE Policy brief, Trust Africa-IDRC.
- Mupemhi. S (2013) Factors affecting the choice of a university by students in Zimbabwe. African Journal of Business Management.
- Mupemhi. S (2014)Towards a new theory of Corporate Social Responsibility in Developing Countries. Global Journal of Human-Social Sciences,
- Mupemhi S & Mposhi. A (2018) Organisational factors and e-business adoption level in manufacturing firms: Are manufacturing firms responsible for non- adoption of e-business? Journal of Economics and Behavioural Science,10(2):176-187
- Mupemhi. S & Mposhi. A (2018) Linking adoption of e-business to sustainable competitive advantage in manufacturing firms in Zimbabwe, Pakistan Journal of Social Sciences, 15 (1) : 27-32.
- Mupemhi .S and Duve. R (2011) Mastering Marketing Management: A guide for managers in rapidly changing and increasingly complex environment, 1st edition, Booklove Publishers, Gweru, Zimbabwe.
External research grants awarded
- In 2012 received the Trust Africa-IDRC research grant valued at USD 25 910.00 to evaluate the factors affecting the internationalization of SMEs in Zimbabwe. The project was successfully completed and results were disseminated through stakeholder conference.
Internal research grants awarded
- In 2006 received the MSU research grant to explore the constraints to the adoption of e-business in Zimbabwe. The project was successful completed and resulted in a publication in refereed journal.
- In 2009 received the MSU research grant to assess the impact of the Internet on Agro-Marketing. The results were published in a refereed journal
- In 2013 received the MSU research grant to explore the factors influencing the choice of university by students. The project was completed and results published in a refereed journal.