- Post Graduate Diploma in Tertiary Education (PGDTE) (Midlands State University 2022)
- DPhil in Development Studies (Midlands State University 2017)
- Master of Arts in Development Studies Degree (Midlands State University 2012)
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in History (University of Zimbabwe 2010)
- Certificate in Humanitarian Work (University of Zimbabwe School of Social Work 2011)
- Rural and urban development
- Food security and agrarian reform
- Cooperatives and collective development
- Development Finance
- History of development in Africa
- Development Theory
- T.T. Muzorewa, M. Nyandoro and V. Nyawo, “Bargaining for a Better Town: A Tripartite Struggle in Ruwa, Zimbabwe, 1986-2015,” The Dyke Journal, Vol 10, No 2, (2016), pp 145-160.
- M. Nyandoro and T.T Muzorewa, “Transition from Growth Point Policy to Liberal Urban Development in Zimbabwe: The Emergence of Ruwa Town, 1980-1991,” The Journal for Transdiciplinary Research in Southern Africa, Vol 13, No 1, https://doi. org/10.4102/td. v13i1.426 (2017), pp 1-10.
- T.T. Muzorewa, V. Nyawo and M. Nyandoro, “Decolonising Urban Space: Lessons from Ruwa Town Zimbabwe, 1986-2015,” New Contree, Vol 13, No 81, (2018), pp 114-137.
- T.T. Muzorewa and M. Nyandoro, “Investment by Private Land Developer Companies and Post-Colonial Urban Growth in Ruwa (Zimbabwe), 1986-2015”, Journal of Town and Regional Planning, No. 74, (2019), pp. 51-63.
- T.T. Muzorewa, “Public and Private-Led Urban Development in Post-Colonial Zimbabwe: A Comparative Study in Ruwa Town”, Urban Forum Journal, 2020. https://www.springerprofessional.de/en/public-and-private-led-urban-developments-in-post-colonial-zimba/17708998
- T.T. Muzorewa , “Urban Development Stakeholders Relationships in Public Private Partnerships: A case Study of Ruwa Town, 1986-2015”, Southern African Journal for Contemporary History, Vol 45, No 2, (2020), pp.59-82.
- T.T. Muzorewa, ” Private-Public Partnership-Produced Urban Space-An Antithesis to “the Right to the City”: A Case Study of Ruwa Town, Zimbabwe, from 1986-2021, Journal of Town and Regional Planning, Vol.79, (2021), pp. 18-27.
- T.T. Muzorewa and M. Nyandoro, “Rural Electorate Conciousness and Voting Preferences in Zimbabwe Elections”, Journal of African Elections, Vol. 20, No. 2, (2021), pp. 141-162.
- A. Rwodzi and T.T. Muzorewa, “Foreign Vaccines, Indigenous Knowledge Systems and Decoloniality: The Case of the 1918 Spanish Influenza and the Covid-19 Pandemic in Zimbabwe”, in A Nhemachena, R. Makamani and M. Mukesi (eds), Patrolling Epistemic Borders in a World of Borderless Pandemics: Epistemological Policemen in Covid 19 Afflicted 21st Century Africa, Bamenda: Langa (2021).
- T.T Muzorewa and M. Nyandoro, ” Water Sources and Urban Expansion in Ruwa Town in Post-Colonial Zimbabwe, 1986-2020″, Global Environment Journal, Vol 14, (2021), pp. 239-268.
- T.T. Muzorewa and A. Rwodzi, “Southern Africa Pandemic Management in Sports: Observations from the 1918 Influenza and Covid-19”, in Bob, U. (ed.), The Covid-19 Pandemic: Impacts of the Corona Virus on Sports and Society. Durban: CSSALL Publishers. (Alternation Africa Scholarship Book Series, Vol 9, 2022)
- Coordinator: Young Scholar Initiative
- Library collections (Harare)
- Secretary General (Zimbabwe History Association)