- DPhil in Development Studies (Midlands State University 2017)
- Master of Arts in Development Studies Degree (Midlands State University 2012)
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in History (University of Zimbabwe 2010
- Rural and urban development
- Food security and agrarian reform
- Cooperatives and collective development
- Development Finance
- History of development in Africa
- Development Theory
- T.T. Muzorewa, M. Nyandoro and V. Nyawo, “Bargaining for a Better Town: A Tripartite Struggle in Ruwa, Zimbabwe, 1986-2015,” The Dyke Journal, Vol 10, No 2, (2016), pp 145-160.
- M. Nyandoro and T.T Muzorewa, “Transition from Growth Point Policy to Liberal Urban Development in Zimbabwe: The Emergence of Ruwa Town, 1980-1991,” The Journal for Transdiciplinary Research in Southern Africa, Vol 13, No 1, https://doi. org/10.4102/td. v13i1.426 (2017), pp 1-10.
- T.T. Muzorewa, V. Nyawo and M. Nyandoro, “Decolonising Urban Space: Lessons from Ruwa Town Zimbabwe, 1986-2015,” New Contree, Vol 13, No 81, (2018), pp 114-137.
- T.T. Muzorewa and M. Nyandoro, “Investment by Private Land Developer Companies and Post-Colonial Urban Growth in Ruwa (Zimbabwe), 1986-2015”, Journal of Town and Regional Planning, No. 74, (2019), pp. 51-63.
- T.T Muzorewa, “Public and Private-Led Urban Development in Post-Colonial Zimbabwe: A Comparative Study in Ruwa Town”, Urban Forum Journal, 2020. https://www.springerprofessional.de/en/public-and-private-led-urban-developments-in-post-colonial-zimba/17708998
- Coordinator: Young Scholar Initiative
- Library collections (Harare)
- Secretary General (Zimbabwe History Association)