- PhD Geology (University of Johannesburg),
- MSc Geology (University of Johannesburg),
- BSc Chemistry&Geology) (University of Zimbabwe).
- Process mineralogy/Geometallurgy
- Economic Geology
- Mineral Exploration
- Geological Field mapping
- Structural Geology
- Dzvinamurungu, T., Viljoen, K.S., Knopper, M.W and Mulaba-Bafubiandi, A. (2013).Geometallurgical Characterisation of Merensky Reef and UG2 at the Marikana Mine, Bushveld Complex, South Africa.Minerals Engineering 52, 74-81.
- GeometallurgicalcharacterisationofMerensky Reef and UG2 at the Marikana mine, Bushveld Complex, South Africa. Process Mineralogy’12 Conference, 7-9 November 2012, Cape Town, South Africa.
- Correlated Mineralogical and Geochemical Variations in Merensky Reef and UG2 at the LonminMarikana mine, Bushveld Complex, South Africa. Africa’s Premier Geological Exchange, Mineralization and Geosciences in Africa, Geoforum Conference 2013, 3-5July 2013, Turbine Hall, Newtown, Johannesburg, South Africa.
Assessment of geometallurgical responses of Merensky Reef facies and the UG2 at the LonminMarikana Mine, Bushveld Complex, South Africa. 21st General Meeting of the International Mineralogical Association, 1-5September 2014, Sandton Convention Centre, Johannesburg, South Africa.