- PhD (Philosophy in Geography),University of Kwa Zulu- Natal
- B.A (Hons) Geography
- MA in Environmental Policy and Planning (UZ)
Sustainable utilization and conservation of natural resources; environmental management in industry; Food security; Rural and urban livelihoods
- Adoption and utilisation of ethno post-harvest technologies by smallholder farmers in semi-arid regions of Zimbabwe: Case of Buhera District.
- Significance of Vegetable Farming as a Strategy to Enhance Household Food Security in Communal Areas of Zimbabwe.
- Human-wildlife conflict: Threatened food security and efficacy of adaptation strategies in Hwange district of Zimbabwe.
- Evaluation of the Impact of Agricultural Recovery Programmes on Communal Farming Productivity.
- Importance of community participation in sustainable wetland utilization: Case of Chebvute Wetland in Zvishavane, Zimbabwe.
- Effectiveness of ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems in Enhancing Corporate Environmental Sustainability at Unilever Southeast Africa in Harare, Zimbabwe.
- Workers’ perceptions and awareness of occupational safety and health legislation in the food manufacturing industry in Zimbabwe.
- Overcoming environmental challenges in the cement manufacturing sector through Cleaner Production. A case of SINO Company, Zimbabwe.
- An Assessment of the Concentration Levels of Toxic Chemicals within and around Gweru Dumpsite in Zimbabwe.
- Is the Adoption of Multicurrency System a Panacea to Urban Dwellers’ Socio-economic Challenges? Perceptions of High Density Suburbs’ Residents in Gweru, Zimbabwe.
- Socio-economic impacts of cement production at Sino-Zimbabwe on Hozheri community, Gweru, Zimbabwe.
- Geography: Data collection, analysis and presentation techniques in human geography: A textbook for Advanced level students.