- DPhil degree in Business Management
Title of thesis Strategy Implementation for survival and growth among SMEs in Zimbabwe (Midlands State University- MSU: 2014)
- Master of Business Administration (Potchefstroom University of Christian Higher Education (PUCHE): (1997-1999)
- Chartered Institute of Secretaries and Administrators (1988-1995)
- Certificate in Local Government Administration (1986-1987)
- Certificate in Education (University of Zimbabwe: 1984): Hillside Teachers’ College
- Entrepreneurship and Strategic Management
- Nyamwanza T, Mavhiki S and Ganyani R (2018) Succession Planning In Polygamous Family Businesses: A Case of a Family Business in Zimbabwe IOSR Journal of Business and Management (IOSR-JBM) Volume 20, Issue 8. Ver. V (August. 2018), PP 32-39
- Mapetere D, Mavhiki G; Nyamwanza T and Mavhiki S (2018) Human Resources Management Practices: A case of SMEs in Zimbabwe; International Journal of Economics, Coommerce and Management Vol VI Issue 8 pp. 483-497.
- Mavhiki, S. Nyamwanza, T. and Shumba L (2015) Impact of mobile banking on traditional banking practices in Zimbabwe. International Journal of Economics, Commerce and Management, 3/1 pp.1-13.
- Nyamwanza, T.; Mavhiki, S.; Mapetere, D. & Nyamwanza, L (2014). An analysis of SMEs’ attitudes and practices toward tax compliance in Zimbabwe, Sage Open, 4, pp. 1-6 DOI:10:1177/2158244014542776
- Nyamwanza, T. (2014) A review of culture and implementation strategy among SMEs in Zimbabwe, Management and Administrative Sciences Review 3/3 pp334-342
- Nyamwanza, T. (2014). A review of the human resources approaches on strategy implementation among SMEs in Zimbabwe, International Journal of Business & Management, 2/1 pp. 39-45.
- Nyamwanza, T. (2014) An analysis of communication approaches used by SMEs in Zimbabwe. European Journal of Business and Innovation Research, 2/1 pp.39-50
- Mavhiki, S.; Nyamwanza, T. & Dhoro, L. (2013). An evaluation of RBM implementation in the civil service sector in Zimbabwe, European Journal of Business and Management, 5/12 pp. 135-139.
- Nyamwanza, T. (2013). Vision setting among Zimbabwean SMEs and its impact on SMEs’ survival and growth, International Journal of Business and Management, 1/6 pp.8-14.
- Nyamwanza, T. (2013). A case study review of pre-requisites for strategy implementation among SMEs in Zimbabwe, European Journal of Business and Social Science, 2/9, pp.121-133.
- Nyamwanza, T.; Mavhiki, S.; Mapetere, D. & Dandadzi, J. (2013). An analysis of the challenges faced by small scale chrome miners in Zimbabwe, European Journal of Business and Social Sciences, 2/4 pp.49-58.
- Nyamwanza, T.; Mapetere, D.; Mavhiki, S. and Dzingirai, C. (2012) Financial Management: Case study of Gweru women entrepreneurs, International Journal of Business and Social Science 3/18 (Special Issue) pp. 99-106.
- Mapetere, D.; Mavhiki, S.; Nyamwanza, T.; Sikomwe, S. & Mhonde, C. (2012). Strategic role leadership strategy implementation in Zimbabwe’s State Owned Enterprises, International Journal of Business and Social Science, 3/16 pp. 271-276.
- Mhonde, C.; Sikomwe, S. & Nyamwanza, T. (2011) Evaluation of pricing strategies used by informal traders in Gweru CBD area, The Dyke, 5/1 pp. 144-211
- Nyamwanza, T. Mavhiki, S. Chagwesha, M and Nyamwanza, L (2015) strategies for capacity utilisation in the dairy industry (Journal of Marketing and Management ) vol. 19
- Mapetere D. Nyamwanza, T Mavhiki S Cotton industry strategic responses to side marketing of cotton by contract farmers in Zimbabwe
- Nyamwanza T Strategy implementation for survival and growth among SMEs in Zimbabwe
- Nyamwanza T (2014) Strategy implementation framework used by SMEs in Zimbabwe, Journal Of Business Management