- DPhil degree in Business Management
Title of thesis Strategy Implementation for survival and growth among SMEs in Zimbabwe (Midlands State University- MSU: 2014)
- Master of Business Administration (Potchefstroom University of Christian Higher Education (PUCHE): (1997-1999)
- Chartered Institute of Secretaries and Administrators (1988-1995)
- Certificate in Local Government Administration (1986-1987)
- Certificate in Education (University of Zimbabwe: 1984): Hillside Teachers’ College
- Member: MSU/Venda conference planning committee (2015)
- Member: Faculty of Commerce Higher degrees committee 2014
- 2012- Assessment of content of the Bachelor of Commerce Degree Honours in Entrepreneurship (LSU) – Zimche
- Acting Chairperson: Department of Management at Midlands State University.
- 2009 Facilitated the initial promotion of a relationship with Murowa Diamond Company and drawing up of the MOU.
- 2005 Acting Chairperson Department of Business Management
- Member: communication skills committee (2000)
- Member and Deputy Chairperson: Research Board (2001)
- Facilitated in the preparation of the Library strategic plan (2001)
- Mavhiki, S. Nyamwanza, T. and Shumba L (2015) Impact of mobile banking on traditional banking practices in Zimbabwe. International Journal of Economics, Commerce and Management, 3/1 pp.1-13.
- Nyamwanza, T. & Mavkiki, S. (2014) Business financing options for SMEs in Zimbabwe post February 2009, Internal Journal of Business and Social Research, 4/1 pp.124-129.
- Nyamwanza, T.; Mapetere, D.; Mavhiki, S.; Nyamwanza, L. & Tamai, K. (2014). Cotton industry’s strategic responses to side marketing of cotton by contract farmers in Zimbabwe, European Journal of Business, Economics and Accountancy, (2) (2) pp.40-52.
- Nyamwanza, T. & Mavhiki, S. (2014) Strategy Implementation Framework used by SMEs in Zimbabwe, Journal of Business & Management, (3) (2) pp.1-16.
- Nyamwanza, T.; Mavhiki, S.; Mapetere, D. & Nyamwanza, L (2014). An analysis of SMEs’ attitudes and practices toward tax compliance in Zimbabwe, Sage Open, 4, pp. 1-6 DOI:10:1177/2158244014542776
- Nyamwanza, T. (2014) A review of culture and implementation strategy among SMEs in Zimbabwe, Management and Administrative Sciences Review 3/3 pp334-342
- Nyamwanza, T. (2014). A review of the human resources approaches on strategy implementation among SMEs in Zimbabwe, International Journal of Business & Management, 2/1 pp. 39-45.
- Nyamwanza, T. (2014) An analysis of communication approaches used by SMEs in Zimbabwe. European Journal of Business and Innovation Research, 2/1 pp.39-50
- Mavhiki, S.; Nyamwanza, T. & Dhoro, L. (2013). An evaluation of RBM implementation in the civil service sector in Zimbabwe, European Journal of Business and Management, 5/12 pp. 135-139.
- Nyamwanza, T. (2013). Vision setting among Zimbabwean SMEs and its impact on SMEs’ survival and growth, International Journal of Business and Management, 1/6 pp.8-14.
- Nyamwanza, T. (2013). A case study review of pre-requisites for strategy implementation among SMEs in Zimbabwe, European Journal of Business and Social Science, 2/9, pp.121-133.
- Nyamwanza, T.; Mavhiki, S.; Mapetere, D. & Dandadzi, J. (2013). An analysis of the challenges faced by small scale chrome miners in Zimbabwe, European Journal of Business and Social Sciences, 2/4 pp.49-58.
- Nyamwanza, T.; Mapetere, D.; Mavhiki, S. and Dzingirai, C. (2012) Financial Management: Case study of Gweru women entrepreneurs, International Journal of Business and Social Science 3/18 (Special Issue) pp. 99-106.
- Mapetere, D.; Mavhiki, S.; Nyamwanza, T.; Sikomwe, S. & Mhonde, C. (2012). Strategic role leadership strategy implementation in Zimbabwe’s State Owned Enterprises, International Journal of Business and Social Science, 3/16 pp. 271-276.
- Mhonde, C.; Sikomwe, S. & Nyamwanza, T. (2011) Evaluation of pricing strategies used by informal traders in Gweru CBD area, The Dyke, 5/1 pp. 144-211
- Nyamwanza, T. Mavhiki, S. Chagwesha, M and Nyamwanza, L () strategies for capacity utilisation in the dairy industry (Journal of Marketing and Management – peer review).
- Nyamwanza, T. Mavhiki, S and Munakakamwe, T. () An analysis of quality management strategies in tobacco marketing by smallholder farmers in Zimbabwe. (Final review before submission).
- Nyamwanza, T. Mavhiki, S. and Ganyani, R. () analysis of succession planning in polygamous family business: A case study.
- Teaching of Entrepreneurship in Zimbabwe (current research).
- Formalisation of the informal sector (current research).