- PhD Biology, KU Leuven, Belgium, (2013 to date)
- MSc. Tropical Hydrobiology and Fisheries, University of Zimbabwe (2005),
- BSc Hons Biological Sciences, University of Zimbabwe, (2003).
- National Diploma in Biological Sciences, Bulawayo Polytechnic College, (2001)
- Ecology of aquatic ecosystems,
- Aquatic biodiversity
- Sustainable utilisation of aquatic ecosystems,
- Evolutionary Biology
- T. Dube, L. DeNecker, J.H.J. van Vuren, V. Wepener, N.J. Smit, L. Brendonck.2016. The Spatial and Temporal Variation of Invertebrate Community Structure in Flood Controlled Tropical Floodplain Wetlands. Journal of Freshwater Ecology (Accepted)
- Dube, T., V. Wepener, J. H. J. van Vuren, N. Smit, and L. Brendonck. 2015. The case for environmental flow determination for the Phongolo River, South Africa. African Journal of Aquatic Science 40:269-276.
- Dube T, Masungo P &Makaka C. (2010). A survey of the diversity of human enteric protoctistan parasites and the associated risk factors in urban Zvishavane, Zimbabwe. Agriculture and Biology Journal of North America (5).
- Dube T., Makaka C. & Sibanda Z. (2010). An assessment of the effect of industrial and sewage effluent on aquatic invertebrates: A case study of a southern urban stream, Zimbabwe. Journal of Sustainable development 3 (2).
- Dube T. &Chitiga M., 2011. Human impacts on macrophyte diversity, water quality and some soil properties in the madikane and Dufuya wetlands of Lower Gweru, Zimbabwe. Elixir Biodiversity 36: 3544 – 3551.
Community Engagement Project :
- “Taking Science To Marginalised Rural Communities in Zimbabwe – The Mobile Laboratory Project”.