- Doctor of Laws (LLD) North-West University (Potchefstroom) Campus.
- Master of Laws (LLM) in Import and Export Law from the same University.
- Bachelor of Laws Honours (LLB Honours)
- Baccalaureus Juris (B Juris) from the University of Namibia
- public procurement law,
- anti-corruption law,
- international economic law,
- international trade law,
- administrative law and public international law.
- Self-cleaning under the new Public Procurement Act in Namibia (2nd International Conference on Public; Procurement Law in Africa – hosted by the Africa Procurement Law Unit – November 2016 Cape Town);
- Corruption in public procurement in South Africa: Is an anti-corruption clause in government contracts the panacea? (3rd Mercantile Law Conference 2015 University of Free State, South Africa);
- Culture of corruption in public procurement: Lessons from Nkandla (Humboldt Foundation North-West University, South Africa 2015);
- Fighting corruption in public procurement in Africa under the proposed International Anti-corruption Court: An African response (NWU Faculty of law celebrating 50 years conference North-West University, South Africa 2015)
- Dependency of ‘independent’ anti-corruption agencies and fighting corruption in public procurement: The case of South Africa (University of Nottingham 28-29 April 2014
Suggest a correction
If you'd like to suggest a correction for this profile and you are the owner use the edit button button below. For corrections to another person's profile contact the Webmaster on the email firstname.lastname@example.org or call ext 2132Edit Profile