Doctor of Laws (LLD) North-West University (Potchefstroom) Campus.
Master of Laws (LLM) in Import and Export Law from the same University.
Bachelor of Laws Honours (LLB Honours)
Baccalaureus Juris (B Juris) from the University of Namibia
Area of interest
He specializes in public procurement law, anti-corruption law, international economic law, international trade law, administrative law and public international law. Currently, he is lecturing international economic law and jurisprudence. His other areas of expertise are in contract law, governance, politics and public administration. He has authored peer reviewed articles in the areas of corruption and public procurement.
Wilard Mugadza Corruption and Human Rights Law in Africa (Book Review), Potchefstroom Electronic Law Journal 2018 (21).
- Self-cleaning under the new Public Procurement Act in Namibia (2nd International Conference on Public; Procurement Law in Africa – hosted by the Africa Procurement Law Unit – November 2016 Cape Town);
- Corruption in public procurement in South Africa: Is an anti-corruption clause in government contracts the panacea? (3rd Mercantile Law Conference 2015 University of Free State, South Africa);
- Culture of corruption in public procurement: Lessons from Nkandla (Humboldt Foundation North-West University, South Africa 2015);
- Fighting corruption in public procurement in Africa under the proposed International Anti-corruption Court: An African response (NWU Faculty of law celebrating 50 years conference North-West University, South Africa 2015)
- Dependency of ‘independent’ anti-corruption agencies and fighting corruption in public procurement: The case of South Africa (University of Nottingham 28-29 April 2014